Chapter 38

Niccolo Knights

Did you ever feel that your life is complete? That you don't need anything else? Well, I am feeling it now and to say that I am happy was an understatement because I am in euphoria, in complete bliss.

Yesterday at Elly's birthday party I saw Olivia's jealousy side. I was glad I participated at that paper dance because I witnessed her jealousy first hand. I know for a fact that she doesn't like Rebecca since they have met at the bake sale that's why I try to evade the woman for her sake.

I also know that Rebecca likes me since we were still in highschool and we always hang out together, we even applied for a wait staff in the same diner. And with that, lots of people thought that we will end up together but they didn't know that I always see her as my sister, nothing more nothing less.

So when I came back here after so many years, I thought that her little crush on me would dissipate but turned out otherwise, especially when she knew about Dylan. She would always offer to babysit him whenever he's staying here, that's why I assume Nana likes her to end up with me because she saw that she's a good woman for me and my son.

Then came Olivia, the one who effortlessly paved her way to my son and I's heart. At first she was hell bent angry and adamant about disagreeing to marrying me. She never acknowledged my existence, ignored me in all forms, hell she didn't even looked at my way, she even slapped me on my face and accused me of being after their money.

Of course I was mad at her because she was rude, arrogant, and entitled. Her words sting whenever she talked because she doesn't care if she hurt someone as long as she says it to you. She also likes to point her index finger to the person whenever she's angry. She did to almost everyone, from her dad, to her brother, to the paparazzis, to her employees, to me, and just basically everyone.

Thinking about it, we had come a long a way. From being the cold heiress towards me to the super sweet and touchy girlfriend. From what I have observed, she's really a touchy person not only to me and Dylan but also to her friends and Zac. She shows her affection to us whenever and wherever by hugging, linking her arms, holding hands, and kissing. She's not shy to show it even if there are lots of people around.

She would kiss me and hug me anytime she felt like it, and who am I to complain, right? I enjoyed it and that's the how I let people know that she is mine.

Speaking of kissing, this morning when she woke me up, she kissed me sensually as if she wanted to brand me as hers. It's as if she's saying to me that I belong only to her, not to any other woman. I don't know if that's her being possessive but I don't care because that means she likes me.

I chuckled when I remember how she was scowling yesterday when she snatched the prize from paper dance, she was so cute and funny that's why I laughed at all the jokes Tessa said, because it looks logical to laugh at it than to laugh all by myself because of the cuteness of Olivia.

"I didn't know cleaning the dishes is funny." I looked at my right and saw Dad leaning on to the sink.

I raised my brows while shaking my head and continued the task at hand.

"That's her impact to you, huh?" Dad asked again.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"You love her, do you." He sat on one of the stools and I wiped my hand with the dish towel and sat in front of him.

"You know dad, this is the first time I felt completely happy and content in my life. It's far from the happiness I felt when I saw my company name in the list of top 10 best in the country. Whenever I see her taking care of Dylan, the way she cling on to me whenever she's exhausted or complaining the additional workload his brother give to him, it gives me the feeling of contentment. And if that is love, then I love her. I love her, dad and I want her to be the woman I spend my life with, Dylan's mother, and the one who will bear my child." I chuckled and looked at my dad for his reaction, he was just smiling at me.