Chapter 60

Olivia North

Peaceful. That's what you'll think when you saw Dylan's sleeping. I guess it's what's all the parents describe their baby whenever they're asleep.

I looked at Dylan and kissed his forehead gently.

"He missed you so much, Olivia." Nick said in a low tone.

I know and I missed him so much too. The way he repeatedly kissed and hugged me tightly awhile ago were enough to tell me that he missed me so much and also way he excitedly ran towards me.

I said to myself and smiled at myself and gently hand combed Dylan's hair.

"I missed him too." I mumbled enough for Nick to hear.

"He barely slept on the plane, you know. He kept mumbling your name and kept asking me if he will see you right after we landed." Nick chuckled.

I looked at him and saw that he was leaning on the door frame so I stood up and went to the living area so that we won't wake Dylan up.

I stood on the balcony and sighed when I saw the scenery. I miss my spot back home. Nick's scent filled my nose when he stood beside.

"Were you busy today? I'm sorry if we took your time." Nick apologized. I looked at him and he was looking at the scenery too.

I hate to admit it but I missed him also. I missed his annoying texts, the random food that he's giving me, the flowers, and his annoying voicemails every night telling me what happened to his day, how boring his meetings were, how sorry he was for being an idiot, and of course how much he loves me.

I wanted to block his number so bad but I couldn't and my heart was to blame for it.

I sighed.

"If you really need to go, Olivia, you may. I can tell Dy---"

"I'm not busy when it comes to Dylan." I said and looked straight when I realized that I was staring at him. But what I said was true, Dylan's my priority because he's my son.

"Thank you, Olivia." I furrowed my brows and looked at Nick who's still looking at the scenery in front of me.

When I didn't respond, he spoke again.

"Thank you for loving Dylan despite what happened between us. I'm really really grateful that you still see him as your son." He said sadly.

"Dylan has nothing to do with what happened between us and I will always love him as my own." I said to him and I saw him smile. Geez, even that smile, I have missed.

"You know, he's been very difficult to deal with in the past few months. He was looking for you, he often ask me when will you be coming back or if he can visit you. I couldn't answer him properly because that time I was still looking for you and Zac blocked all of your whereabouts." He chuckled sadly and continued.

"But when I finally found you, I wasn't going to tell him but when I stayed here for a couple of weeks, then went back home last week, he started crying nonstop because he thought that I will leave him. That's the time I decided to tell him that he can finally visit you." He smiled widely when he mentioned the last part.

"He was so excited, you know. He jumped and ran around while screaming repeatedly: 'Yehey! I'm going to see mommy Livy.' In the plane, he kept asking me when will we be landed, he even told the stewardess that he will be seeing you. Mom has to hold him to calm his excitement down so that he will sleep." I chuckled silently because I can imagine how excited he is.

But then I realized something, so I asked Nick.

"Till when he will be staying here?" I asked because he said awhile ago that they're only here to visit me.