One

Tian Zhen Xin opened her eyes slowly, a burst of light came in to view, making her frown and shut her eyes back.

'Ugh, what situation is this.' She thought, her brain motor slowly generating and what happened not long ago came to her mind.

That woman, although Tian Zhen Xin had explained that she has nothing to do with that playboy boss of hers, his jealous woman kept telling her off and harm her.

At last, she poison me to death huh, oh well, this is heaven then. Tian Zhen Xin shrugged in her head. Her body was aching that she don't want to move, pain, especially her stomach, it must be the poison doing its job.

"Tian Zhen Xin.." A soft voice sounded, making Tian Zhen Xin startled and tried to open her lazy eyes.

The light making her frown but still she slowly adapted to it, her surrounding is endless white space. There is no wall, sky nor ground.

She noticed a girl with silver hair standing in front of her, her back facing her.

"Did you call me?" Tian Zhen Xin asked. 'Silver hair huh? Is this my guardian angel? Is this really heaven? I thought i'm dreaming!'

The silver haired girl slowly turn and when Tian Zhen Xin saw her face, she was surprised silly.

"Yo- You look like me!" she exclaimed, 'well, except for the silver hair and blue eyes.'

The girl in front of her smiled and nodded she approached Tian Zhen Xin slowly and crouched down in front of the sitting upright Tian Zhen Xin.

"I felt your unwillingness and confusion, so I pulled you here with my last bit of soul strength." She said.

"Apparently, you're my other self from another dimension, we have the same name."

"I don't have much time, my soul is scattering, you should cherished this chance to live your life."

The silver haired Tian Zhen Xin touch the black haired Tian Zhen Xin with her finger.

Tian Zhen Xin felt a headache and fragments of memories enter her mind.

"Si-sister, why did you do this?" Tian Zhen Xin said while gritted her teeth, trying to cope with the pain in her head.

"I sensed your unwillingness to die, so since I'm about to lose my soul, I should let you take my body instead. Use it well, you're my other self after all." The silver haired Tian Zhen Xin smiled and her body slowly become transparent before vanished.

Tian Zhen Xin held her head and after the time of one incense , she finally relieved as the pain gradually vanishing.

She sighed, the silver haired Tian Zhen Xin is really pitiful, because of her less pigmentation body, her hair is silver, unlike her family.

Therefore, she was thrown away since a child and left to live alone in the mountain. The forest is her home while the animals is her friends.

She was lucky when a monk that pass by the mountain saved her when she was first thrown out, the monk wanted to take her to the temple to become a nun but she refused.

Although she is a child, her life experience make her mature and understand the body language of a person .

It's thankful that she was teached how to read and write before by her brother that the only one that sincere and love her.

But unfortunately, her brother got sick and died, making her losing support and defense, thus thrown out.

She led a peaceful and carefree life in the mountain and secretly established a teahouse in the capital city.

But one day, she encountered a soul attacking type beast and the beast attacked her when she was mistakenly bullying its child, when she is actually treating its wound from a beast trap.

'What a way to lose your soul.' Tian Zhen Xin sighed again, praying for her wellbeing and peace for the silver haired Tian Zhen Xin's soul.

She looked around the endless space. Apparently, this is called as 'mind space', she could stored things in her as well as entered it with her whole body or just her consciousness.

For the lazy Tian Zhen Xin, it is a bonus escape tool. She just hope that she won't really need to use it for that purpose in the future.

A note from previous Tian Zhen Xin is that, the 'mind space' will expand as she get stronger and she needed to established a contract with the space to use it freely.

"Hmm, tell me, how do I established a contract with you?" Tian Zhen Xin asked lazily, curious with the space.

"You just need to drip a drop of your blood." A child like voiced sounded , answering her question. Tian Zhen Xin screamed startled, she didn't expect someone to answered her.

"What are you screaming for, drip your blood now!" The voice talk again, but now with a tinge of anger and annoyed.

"Okay, chill out." Tian Zhen Xin slit a small cut at her finger with a hairpin on her hair and dripped the red fluid on the ground.

Her appearance had change to the silver haired Tian Zhen Xin as she opened her eyes after the headache subsided.

Golden light emerged and the scenery instantly change to a green field with a cute dumpling, I mean, child in the middle of it.

His hands on his tiny hips and he pouted.

"Hmph! I changed master even before I get to know her well! This is why human is so weak, die so easily and leave me here alone in this world."

He pouted, but his eyes is red, seemingly trying to restrained himself from crying.

Tian Zhen Xin smiled and walked to hin before hugged him, she patted his head gentlely.

"There, there. Aren't I'm here to accompany you now? Cry it out, let's together pray for her wellbeing in the heaven okay?"

The child as if pinched hard started crying and wailing in her embrace, he hugged her tightly as if afraid that she would disappeared.

After a while, the child calmed down introduced himself as the guardian of the space , called Xiao Bao (A/N: means little bun).

This space and together with Xiao Bao is forged by an expert 10 thousand years ago and since then the space is passed down .

Somehow, the space is passed down to her, by who? She don't know and Xiao Bao is in a deep slumber before this so he also don't know.