Lost Girl

C H A P T E R  2SOOBIN'S POV

C H A P T E R  2
SOOBIN'S POV

After the orientation, I immediately got out of that auditorium while Yeonjun went to his dance crew. I don't call him hyung because that's just weird. He's just a year older than me.

I planned to go straight to my dorm room, eat, and then sleep. I don't have the intention to attend that boring get-together as a welcoming party for the freshmen college students.

Yeonjun told me to go there because he said it would be fun. Yes, I do fun, but when I'm sleepy, I am sleepy. End of discussion.

I was walking in the hallway when I saw a girl wandering around the campus like she was lost. She was bumping into every student she encounters.

I surely know that if I will not help her with whatever she's needing the help of, I will feel bad later.

So I walked towards her.

"Miss," I said, and she turned around to look for the person who called her that is me.

"Yes?" She said. She's more beautiful than afar.

I brushed off that thought and went straight to my purpose.

"Are you lost?" I asked her.

"Oh? Yes, I am. How did you know?" She asked.

"Well you looked like you were lost," I said, and she laughed.

"Well yes... I'm new here. I'm not familiar with the campus yet," She said and laughed once again.

She's so cute. I smiled.

"I can help you though. I'm also new here, but my brother's a senior, and he gave me a tour awhile ago," I said.

Am I being too talkative?

"Oh my gosh, you're so kind to thank you!" She told me and smiled.

She's so adorable.

"I was looking for the auditorium for the orientation, but it looks like it's already done," She said, and she looked like she was very disappointed in herself.

"Oh, that's sad. I can give you a tour here." what did I just say?!

"Really? Are you sure? Is it okay for you?" She asked, and I nodded.

I did what I said. I gave her a tour of the whole campus. Thankfully, I remembered every single place Yeonjun talked about. Because if not, then that would be embarrassing.

We went back to the campus grounds where we came from because her tour was already done.

"Thank you so much!" She smiled and bowed to me.

"You don't have to be all formal," I said, and she puts her hair on the back of her ear.

"Oh yeah, what course are you taking?" She asked.

I cleared my throat and said, "Medical Technology"

Her eyes widened and smiled.

"Same!" She giggled.

"Well, it was nice meeting you!" She waved goodbye and walked away.

I was about to do the same, but then I felt a hand grabbed my arm. I looked at the person, and it was her.

"I just realized that I forgot to ask your name." Oh. I just realized as well.

"Soobin. Choi Soobin," I said.

"Oh! We share the same surname," She said and giggled.

"I'm Choi Jisu, but you can call me Lia. It's my Canadian name."

Oh, so she's from Canada. She handed out her hand, for me to shake. I held her hand and handshakes with her.

"By the way, there will be a Get Together by course later, to welcome freshmen, college students," I said, and put my hands in my pockets.

"Are you going?" She asked.

I was silent. I didn't know what to answer. I wanted to tell her no I'm not going, but her eyes are telling me I hope you'll go.

"If you're going, then I'm going. See you."

Soobin's Dorm...

"I thought you weren't going?" Yeonjun asked while I'm getting ready for that Get Together thingy.

"Well...I met this girl—" Yeonjun cuts me off.

He's here in my dorm and is currently typing on his phone. Probably messaging some girls on Instagram.

"Oh, so you're going there for this girl?" He asked, putting his phone down. He placed his hands on the sides of his cheeks and showed his bright smile.

I looked at him with a straight face, buttoning my polo on.

"No. It's just—" He cuts me off again.

"What?" He asked again with a smile.

"My r-responsibility? I-I mean she told me if I'm going, she will. I-it's like she's telling me that it'll be my fault if she didn't get to go there" I said.

Why am I stuttering?

"Okay," He said and smiled.

He then changed his facial expression when he looked at his phone.

"Holy—she just followed me back!" He shouted, and I looked at him.

What's with him?

"Hwang Yeji just followed me back on Instagram!" He exclaimed with a beaming smile.

"Who the hell is Hwang Yeji?" I asked while fixing my hair.

"The new girl in our crew. She's hella cute and beautiful and also a great dancer," He said.

Another girl.

"Hey, you. Stop being a player and get serious for once. Girls' hearts are fragile than it seems." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay~ Soobin hyung. I will. I promise. I'll be serious with this girl," He said.

He just said promise. Promise for Yeonjun is a big word and hearing him say that I know he will make his promise come true.

"Okay. Do I look good?" I asked him.

"Yea—wait you just asked that question. You never do that!"

Oh shoot he's got a point with that.

"But yeah you look good," He said.

I looked at the mirror one last time and left the dorm to go to the get-together.