Confrontation

C H A P T E R   2 5 SOOBIN'S POV

C H A P T E R   2 5
SOOBIN'S POV

I was getting ready to meet up with Lia because we're going to have a study date again. For the last time. Classes are ending now, and we're studying well for the last exams.

Then, I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Yo bro open up." Oh it's Yeonjun. Wow, it's been weeks since I saw him. We've been very busy with school, and also, he's been very busy with his love life. Oh well, my school and love life are combined.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I took my bag.

"To Lia. Why?"

"Oh. We have an abrupt invitation from our family. It's a family dinner," He said.

What? That's odd. Our mom? Wants to have dinner with her new family with us. She usually just meet up with me and Yeonjun, to give us money for our tuition fees.

"You should postpone your date. It'll be embarrassing for our dad if we don't go," He said.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I hope I won't upset Lia. I took my phone out and dialed her number.

After a few seconds of ringing, she finally picked up.

"Hey, Lia" I spoke up.

"Oh, are you already downstairs? I'm still getting ready"

"Uhm well. Can we cancel our study date?... There's—We had a sudden invite from our mom"

"Your mom? Oh... then that's important. Sure sure we can. Enjoy your family dinner!" What she said made me smile. What an understanding future girlfriend. What? I haven't asked her to be mine yet. Well, soon. Very soon.

"Okay, thanks. Be safe okay?" I said, and she giggled.

"Yes, I will." so cute. She hung up, and I looked at my phone for a while.

"Dude stop smiling, and let's go. You don't want to be late." I snapped out of my thoughts and left the dorm with Yeonjun.

We finally arrived at their mansion. Yes, they live in a mansion, and we live in a simple house. I almost forgot that we're also going to meet Jeno. Damn. What an unfortunate day. Their maids welcomed us and escorted us towards the living room. Of course, we have to wait for them.

"Hey Yeonjun." I heard Jeno's voice, and in just an instant, I was already irritated.

"Soobin."