Snow (1)

C H A P T E R  19—1CHAERYEONG'S POV

C H A P T E R  19—1
CHAERYEONG'S POV

"Ryu?" I spoke as I noticed that Ryujin has been quiet since she arrived here at my house.

"Hm?" She said lifting her head to look at me.

"What's with you?" I asked.

"What?" She asked closing her eyes.

She's been blue these past few days. Her hair may be blue, but her personality isn't. She always asks stuff about me, about my life. Especially, about Taehyun and me. About Taehyun, we're still not dating officially. We just hang out every weekend and my dad allows it, which is shocking. I thought he never wanted me to be around boys, especially with boys who are interested in me.

"Is it Beomgyu?" I asked.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Don't even mention that jerk's name" she said.

"So, it is about him," I said and sipped on my hot chocolate. It's already winter season, but the snow hasn't come down yet.

"He's a jerk. He's been humiliating me again, but ugh—I don't know. Why do I feel affected so much? I never cared about a shit that he does to me before," She said and slipped her hands inside her hoodie pockets.

"Does it hurt?" I asked. 

"I don't know. Kind of?" She said and sighed.

"Then you like him already~," I cooed and smirked at her. She choked on her hot chocolate and started to cough so much. Ah, knew it.

"What?!" She asked after her last cough. 

"Okay. Chill," I said and laughed. 

"Like him?! Hahaha, very funny Chae," she said and crossed her arms on her chest.

"You know what? let's go to the mall. Shop and eat you know" I suggested, and she put her hot chocolate down on the table.

"Yes! Oh my goodness." 

After we shopped for clothes, I found out that Taehyun was here as well. So, we decided to wait for him here, in the coffee shop.

I texted him, and he said that he was already here. I looked at the door, he was there waving at me, but he wasn't alone. He was with Beomgyu.

I looked at Ryujin, and I caught her glaring at Beomgyu.

"Uhm... Ryu?" I called her, and she looked at me.

"I think both of you should talk," I said and tapped her back.

"Wait what? Chae no," she said and held my hand, but I slowly removed it

"Talk," I said.

I pulled Taehyun away from that coffee shop and left the cat and dog there. They should talk, I can't stand seeing Ryujin that blue.

"So, I guess you noticed," Taehyun said while panting.

"Yeah, and it's killing me. My Ryujin is not like that" I said.

"Hey Chae," he called me.

I looked at him, and he smiled.

"Since we're here... How about a date?" He asked.

"Hmmm... sure. It's your treat! Because I don't have enough money," I said and giggled.

He nodded and held hands with me.

While walking, I was stealing glances at him. I can also feel my heartbeat beating fast and loud for him. I looked at our hands and smiled. This is nice...

Then, I intertwined our hands together, which made him stop and look at me.

His face looked shocked, and I saw his cheeks turning red.

Cute.

He looked away, and we continued to walk.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

I thought about going to the movies, but we already did that. And thinking about the most brilliant idea, that I know he and I will love to do.

"Arcade?" I said with a smile on his face.

Then, we ran towards the nearest arcade. We bought coins for the games. We first went to the basketball game, and I watched him play.

After a few seconds, he's already in level 2. Then level 3, 4. After a few, his arms were already tired. The game ended, and he broke the record.

I squealed in delight with matching applause. I was also jumping. He was panting, but still laughing at what I was doing.

"Oh my gosh! That was great!" I said, and I jumped to hug him.

I felt that he froze because of what I just did, and so was I. I let go of him and looked down on the floor.

"You don't know how to shoot?" He asked me.

I smiled and shook my head no. He chuckled and inserted another coin on the basketball arcade.

He took the ball and gave it to me. I looked at him confused. Then, he went to my back and held both of my arms.

I felt him breathing just beside my ear, and he whispered. "This is how you do it."

"Grip the ball nicely," He said, and he held to my hands to do it.

"Position your elbow," I can now hardly breathe with what he was doing.

"You're right hand, is your shooting hand. While your left hand is your non-shooting hand."

And then, he helped me to shoot the ball on the ring. He let my hands go, and I looked at him. He smiled, and I did too.

It was 6:30 P.M and it was already quite dark outside. We were just walking towards my house. In quiet streets, our hands intertwined, which made me feel like our hearts were connected.

Then, I felt a cold drop on my head. I looked up, and it was snow. The first snow of the year, and I'm with Taehyun.

I looked at him, and cau looking at the sky. His other hand stuck out, letting the snowfall on his hands.

"Do you know..." I broke the silence.

He looked at me and gave me a curious expression.

"They say that if you're out in the first fall of snow of the year with someone that you like, true love will blossom between you," I said.

He looked at me like he was reading what was on my mind, and he also looked shocked by what I just said.

"Do you think that's true?" He asked me.

"I hope it's true," I said.

I held both of his hands, and I looked at him. Straight in his eyes, to show him that I was sincere.

"I've officially fallen for you, Kang Taehyun. You did well on making me fall for you," I said.

I did not see any reaction to him, so I was confused.

"Uhm..." I was about to say something when he let my hands go, and pulled me closer to him for a kiss.

He pressed his lips on my forehead and touched his forehead to mine. He closed his eyes and said.

"I love you."