Date

C H A P T E R  1 5TAEHYUN'S POV

C H A P T E R  1 5
TAEHYUN'S POV

I can't believe it. I dared to ask my crush, Chaeryeong. I always thought I was a coward in these things, but here I am now, getting ready for an actual date.

My grandfather suddenly walks into my room with a grinning smile on his face. I already know what he was about to do. My grandfather on my mother's side has been there after my father's death. He took my dad's place. He is pretty healthy and strong for his age. He can still shot his charms on women his age.

"Excited?" He asked. I couldn't help but smile at his question. It is pretty obvious that yes, I am very excited about this date.

"Aigoo... my grandson's a grown-up now," He said and put his left arm on my shoulder.

"You look just like me when I got ready for my first date with my first girlfriend," He said while looking at my reflection.

Out of curiosity, I asked. "Who was the girl? Does grandma knows about your first girlfriend?"

"It was her," He said and tapped my back. First love never dies, huh? I hope the same goes for me.

"I'll go now. Pick up the pace, though. You don't want to make the girl wait for you," He said and winked at me.

I finally checked my final look and went out.

"You look, handsome dear," my mom said, putting her hands on her mouth. She was shocked.

I don't know if she was shocked that I dressed up like this or because I was finally going to date someone I like. She always set me up on blind dates, but I always refuse to go. My excuses? Simple. I have school exams.

"I have to go now," I said and bid goodbye to them.

First, pick her up at her house. This is nerve-wracking. I'll get to see her parents for the first time. I felt the fast beating of my heart when I thought about her parents. Goodness, this is bad. I'm too nervous.

CHAERYEONG'S POV

Oh gosh. I felt my heartbeat raising when Taehyun texted me that he was on his way. I was face timing my sister, Chaeyeon, and kept on asking her if I looked good. I've been on dates before, but I've never been like this level of nervousness before.

"Gosh, sis, for the nth time. You look stunningly beautiful. I can feel that Taehyun will be star-struck with your beauty," She said and rolled her eyes.

I was still sitting on my bed, and I couldn't stop tapping my legs. Why am I so nervous?

"Chaeryeong," My sister called. I looked at her on my phone screen.

"Can you chill out? You're more nervous now than you're first ever dating experience," I told you. I do look more nervous today.

"How to chill out?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows out of worry.