Feelings

C H A P T E R  1 8RYUJIN'S POV

C H A P T E R  1 8
RYUJIN'S POV

I was walking in the school halls, when I noticed that almost everyone was staring at their gadgets, and stealing glances at me. I'm not assuming this. It's the truth, and it's creeping me the heck out.

Chaeryeong, who's beside me also noticed, but she was busy, so I did not bother asking her what's up with the stupid people. She's busy scrolling through their pictures, Taehyun and her I mean, from their date and their music date sessions. She keeps on saying that she's just helping Taehyun out, and it's not a date, but I doubt that. I'm sure they're all sweet and cute in the music room.

Suddenly, I heard a female student mentioned my name in her conversation with her friend.

"Isn't that Ryujin? She's not even that beautiful why would she be dating Beomgyu?" I immediately snapped out from listening more and walked towards that junior girl.

"What the heck did you just say?" I asked while looking down at her.

"Uhm, you're not beautiful enough to have Beomgyu? I mean girl you don't deserve to have the thing with him or even just sleep with him!" She shouted at me like a 7-year-old kid.

I was about to ask more when Yuna showed up and called me.

"Uhm..." she said and gave me her phone.

On its screen was a photo. A photo of me and Beomgyu hugging each other. Posted on the school's gossip page. I still can't believe this school has a gossip page.

Caption: Senior students. S.RJ & C.BG in one bedroom?! It was also said that they have it that night! Is this young love? Or young making love?!

I almost threw Yuna's phone, but I controlled myself and gave her phone back. I've got to find Choi Beomgyu.

I found him in front of his classroom, laughing. How the heck can he even laugh right now?

"Choi," I said as I walked towards him.

"Yes?" He said while holding back his laughter.

"How the heck do we have a photo posted on the gossip page?" I asked him. His expression went from happy to shocked then to the expression that I did not expect for him to have again. The jerk type of his expression.

"I don't know. Did you set up cameras?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I was caught off guard by his answer. Now I'm about to boil in anger.

"And please, Ryujin. It's just a stupid photo," He said and scoffed at me.

"Stupid photo? Yes, it was a stupid photo, but the caption wasn't a good joke!" I shouted at him and he just laughed.

He bent down to level his face to mine and looked straight into my eyes. No emotion. Blank. Just blank.

Then, he said. "Oh, darling. It's all rumors, and I'm sure if we did have it. I'm sure you'll be satisfied with me and even ask me more"

I took the opened bottle of orange juice from his friend and spilled it over his face. It may be rumors, but didn't he thought about me getting in trouble? Oh well, yeah. I totally forgot about him being arrogant and selfish. I thought he wasn't like that, but there he was, being a total bastard.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted.

I punched his stomach, and he crouched down in pain.

"Don't ever fucking talk to me ever again, you jerk"

"Mr. Choi Beomgyu and Ms. Shin Ryujin come to the headmistress's office at once"

Just great. I left him there and went straight to the headmistress's office. So he's back to the normal him huh? Okay. Fine with me.

BEOMGYU'S POV

I changed my top, into a black shirt, which wasn't right. Wearing black shirts in school is forbidden, even at P.E class.

That bi*ch spilled a lot of juice in my uniform, and a few moments later I'll be in the headmistress's office trying to convince those rumors aren't true. And later, when I go back to hell, my house, I'm going to receive a shit ton of words coming out from my parents' mouths. I mean, what's new right?

I got inside the office without knocking and saw that Ryujin was already there. I just scoffed and sat at the seat next to her.

"What's the deal?" I asked.

"This." Of course, the headmistress will show the photo of us that an anonymous student took. That's stalking. The person who took this photo probably doesn't know the word privacy.

"And?" Ryujin said.

"It has been said that the both of you had—"

I looked at Ryujin when she suddenly spoke. "Headmistress. I believe that you don't have to call us here just because we were rumored to be having sex in my house, which is not true"

"Well, I was just worried about your hea—"

"Health? You can clearly see how healthy we are. Plus, I can't believe that you headmistress believed in this stupid rumor." Ryujin stood up, and left the room slamming the office door hard.

I stood up and looked at the headmistress who was still shocked by what Ryujin just did.

"I have to go now," I said and went out of that shitty room.

I almost screamed when I saw Taehyun who was just beside the office room. Leaning on the wall.

"Fuck, you scared me," I said while feeling the heartbeat on my chest.

"Seriously Gyu," He said while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Why the heck did you do that to Ryujin?" He asked.

"Don't tell me you're believing that stu—"

"I'm not a fool. I know the truth. I was talking about the shit you did on the hallway dude," He said, and we started to walk away from the office.

"Dude, that's me," I said.

"No, you're not. What you did reminds me of what you did to Minju 2 years ago," He said.

"So what, you're now catching feelings?" Taehyun asked sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up," I said.

"No, you shut up. You may be my friend, but I will not tolerate that shit that you did. Humiliating another girl. Wow, Beomgyu." He chuckled.

"Dude, you know why I'm like this," I said while looking down on the ground.

"Scared? Dude, not everyone is like your mom. So stop," Taehyun said, and I just felt my tears slowly rolling down to my cheeks.

I walked in a rush towards the men's restroom and made everyone leave me alone in there.

I looked at my reflection, who has reddish eyes. I chuckled and punched the mirror in front of me.

"Fuck my life. I hate everyone," I said and leaned on the restroom door.