Permission

C H A P T E R  2 3RYUJIN'S POV

C H A P T E R  2 3
RYUJIN'S POV

It's the last week of Winter break, and I decided to just rest inside my house. Last night, I binged watched Netflix series and danced all night with my headphones on. I slept at around 3 AM and woke up at 11 AM.

I decided to eat breakfast and lunch together. I didn't bother to wash my face or at least brush my teeth. I'm too lazy today to do it.

I excitedly walk down the stairs. Smelling the aroma of the food that my mom was cooking. I first went to the living room, to see my dad. And when I got there, I froze.

"Goodmorning Ryujin."

I rapidly ran towards my room, and jumped towards my bed, and screamed at my pillow. I rushed towards my comfort room. Brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

How could he possibly be here?!

I smelled myself, and I think I still smell good, so I decided to go downstairs again, and face that guy.

Before heading towards the living room, I first got myself a glass of water because I was very thirsty.

As I walk slowly towards the living room, I heard that he and my dad were having a conversation.

"So, you're asking my permission if you could be my daughter's boyfriend?" My dad said, and I blew all of the water inside my mouth.

"WHAT?!"

BEOMGYU'S POV
( earlier that day )

It's already 2 AM, and I still couldn't sleep. My mind still couldn't get over what I told Ryujin on Christmas Eve. What a coward Beomgyu.

I slightly opened my curtains, to see if Ryujin's curtains are open, and it was. She was dancing her heart out, and she looked really cute. I couldn't help but smile. I closed my curtains before she could see me.

I went back to my bed and messaged Taehyun. My friend.

TAEHYUN

Me: yow bro Taehyun

Taehyun: what?

Me: nothing

Taehyun: okay bye.

Me: yowwww wait I just want to ask you something

Taehyun: spill