Prologue

Looking at them up in the center stage of MOA, performing with all of their hearts.

Beads of sweats were awesomely visible, and i wanna wipe that up.

They look hot on that!

I know, their just starting but their desire to reach their dreams was burning with incredible passion..

Amazingly handsome!

Oozing with hotness!

Their voice was just to hard to ignore!

Darn it!

Those moves? That could fuckingly make any woman go crazy!

That's insanely seducing!

Again, I know they are just starting their journey of reaching their dreams, but look at them..

Their desire to grab the every little opportunity with burning passion and love at whatever their doing! Kahanga hanga.

It makes every A'Tin love them more. SB19, with Five Amazing Members. Who would not love them?

They deserve all the praises and love they could ever get from their supporters na kagaya ko. I am so much inlove with them, with him.

Habang pinapanood silang nagpeperform hindi ko maiwasang maluha sa sobrang proud para sa kanila.

If only i could just be hug them, i would gladly do it right now. I'll even kiss them on their cheeks!

But...

That was way too impossible for a simpe fan like me. All i could do was watch them using my ordinary phone..

I wanna be with them, supporting them all the way of reaching their dreams together personally. But i just can't. I am just a fan.

I couldn't even afford buying their tickets. Hindi pa. But pinag iipunan ko pa. Someday, i will meet them. And tell them how happy I am to be their fan.

Their not just carrying theirselves whenever they perform but also lifting our flag, proudly representing our country, the Philippines!

I am now screaming in so much kilig, and i don't care if its disturbing anybody right now. It's Ken Suson's moment na!

Yawa! That--- that-- moves was breathtakingly awesome! Shet! I really wanna make you mine!

Akin ka nalang kasi!

Arte pa!

Promise, aalagaan kita!

Mula ulo hanggang paa!

And when he did his lip bite before turning his back, i knew, right at that moment, my heart sank...

... In so much adoration.

Pag nagkita tayo.

Gagawin ko ang lahat.. Maging akin ka lang..

I swear..

I'm gonna do everything..

Everything.

Just..

To..

Make. You. Mine.

No matter where your dreams take you,

I'll be happy chasing after you..

Langga..

--

Hi Bubbieeeees! I hope ya'll like this story. This story would be short. But i hope na you'll support me on this. Thank youuu!

Happy reading!

#QueenMavis.