{1.3}

Disclaimer:

(Thomas's point of view whilst in the Maze overnight)-to the tune of She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer-

Minho looks so perfect standing there in his Runner apparel that he wears

And I know now that I'm so dead

You know these Grievers really are pretty gross

I've been running for so long I'm gonna collapse

And I know now that I'm so dead

(Shuck!)

Run, run

Run, run

Run, run

Run, run

-✼-

I didn't waste any time in finally reaching Minho and kneeling down beside him. Thomas was calling for Alby or Newt to come and help, then he joined me in helping the collapsed Runner.

"Hey - you okay?" Thomas asked him. Minho's head was resting on his outstretched arms as he panted, his chest heaving. He was obviously exhausted and most likely needed water.

"I'm...fine," he assured us between ragged breaths, then looked up, obviously confused when he saw Thomas. "Who the klunk are you?"

"Thomas is new, too. He came up with me," I informed him.

He nodded, whispering a small, "Oh."

"Wait a sec, you know this guy?" Thomas asked. Both he and Minho were very confused with each other and I was confused because I was sure I had told Thomas I was sharing a room with Minho. Or maybe I didn't, seeing as the look on Thomas's face told me I had said nothing about it.

"I share a room with him."

Thomas's eyes went wide and he blinked. "I'm sorry- what? Did you just say you share a room with him? With a guy?"

"If you two could pause your bickering for a second, I could really use some water right now," Minho said, annoyance in his tone. I felt bad for half forgetting about him.

But before I could do anything, (much less reply or something) Alby came running up to us. "What're you doing back, Minho? What happened?"

"Calm your wad, Alby," my friend sassed. "Make yourself useful and get me some water - I dropped my pack out somewhere."

Alby didn't move despite the orders he'd been given. Instead, he kicked Minho in the leg- hard. "What happened?"

Alby didn't like being ignored, but neither did Minho. In fact, he might've disliked it even more, because he shouted, his voice raw, "I can barely talk, shuck-face! Get me some water!"

It didn't surprise me in the least that Minho was allowed to talk to Alby like that without getting an earful about respect and possibly a punch in the face. My point was proven correct when he turned to me and Thomas, a slight smile on his face. "Minho's the only shank who can talk to me like that without getting his butt kicked off the Cliff."

Then he turned and left to get Minho some water.

Thomas was still surprised, awe lacing his tone. "He lets you boss him around?"