{10k special!!} (character ask)

10k really isn't all that much compared to other stories bUT it's still an accomplishment in my books. i've been wanting to do this for a while and everyone else is doing it so hey why the heck not?

the idea is doing a character q&a! it's where you can ask the characters questions and "they" will answer. if i don't get a lot, then i'll answer all of them. if i do get a lot, i'll do all my favorites or the ones that'll be the most interesting to answer. make them funny, creative, or witty if you want!

just comment on the person you want to ask a question to and ask away! (they can be as random or as unassociated with tmr as you want such as "whats 9+10?") you can ask as many times as you want so don't apologize for putting a lot!! (i'll love you if you do a lot)

or if you're on a computer just comment "question for _____" along with the question ya know what i mean

also, it doesn't matter if there are swear words bc let's be real i'm 482% sure the words "shuck" and "shank" weren't the only offensive ones used in the glade am i right ladies?

moving on...

questions for dylan go here

questions for newt go here

questions for thomas go here

questions for minho go here

questions for alby go here

questions for gally go here

questions for teresa go here

questions for chuck go here

questions for W.I.C.K.E.D go here

if i missed anyone you want to ask a question to, put their name and the question in a comment here

okay, that's it! i'll have the answers next week on tuesday so you'll have a chance to ask them and such. even if you usually don't comment, do it this time because i guarantee it'll be fun for all of us!!

i'm gonna go take a nap now bye

peace love dylan o'brien

~kristyn the currently sick wattpader