Kisses

After class Yoongi and Hoseok went to the back of the classroom waiting for the girls to come with them to the cafeteria.

"This is a boring life!" Hoseok sighed and put his arms on the back of his head.

"Are you guys doing anything tonight?" Min asked.

"Nah! Like I was saying life is too boring there's nothing to do." Hoseok answered for everyone.

"Then what about we go to my dorm today and we play something fun like truth or dare, or spin the bottle?" Min jumped in excitement.

Everyone else looked up and realized how crazy but fun that sounded.

"As long as there's alcohol I'll be there!" Yoongi shrugged.

Hoseok lightly bumped Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi just shrugged once more.

"In this life nothing is fun without drinks, plus we're old enough to drink!" Xiouli agreed with Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Xiouli. He stared at her deeply thinking about what might be wrong with her, as she's been acting weird around him these past few days.

"K, then today at 7pm and come with your pijamas because we're staying up late!" Min jumped again in excitement and satisfaction.

They always spend time with each other. They don't care much about school, all of them have a separate goal apart from academic things. For years they've been against school and school work, the teachers just gave up on trying to get them focused. Now all of the teachers just cross their fingers to hope they will pay attention.

*at 6:53*
"I wonder what will happen tonight!" Hoseok said excited.

He was in a little hall dancing his excitement out. He moved his hips one way and his chest the other, creating a wave like movement. He was smiling so bright and giggling so gracefully. Yoongi had His eyes closed, but he still admired Hoseok's voice.

"I do too." Yoongi whispered once more hoping he wouldn't be heard.

"Then we can wonder together!" Hoseok shouted from the hall near the bed Yoongi was laying on. Finally, Yoongi opened his eyes to look at what Hoseok was doing. He rested his head on his hand and smiled.

"We should be heading out now. Before the teachers come get us to 'finish classes'." Yoongi scoffed a little and he got up.

Hoseok followed and quickly put on his shoes. He grabbed a bag near the door both his and Yoongi's pijamas and some drinks and food. Finally they walked down the aisle, into the elevator heading down to Min's and Xiouli's dorm.

*finally at 7*
"BLAH BLAH BLAH! MY ROOM IS FINE AS IT IS!" Min shouted as she grabbed some chips from a plate.

"It needs cleaning! It can't stay like that forever!" Xiouli argued with Min again.

"We don't have to clean it today Xiouli!" Hoseok stepped in as if it was his issue too.

"Have you cleaned your room?" Xiouli argued with Hoseok too.

They had a full shout conversation and Yoongi just watched.

*7:30*
"We should play truth or dare!" Min shouted.

Hoseok clapped in excitement and waited to be asked.

"Ok....." Min thought about who she would ask, then she looked at Xiouli. " Yoongi! T or d?" Min asked curiously.

"Is that even a question?" Yoongi answered.

"Ok... that means truth... be truly honest with us! Do you like anyone?" Min asked shouting as she looked ay Xiouli for a second time.

Yoongi looked shocked at Min, then he looked at Xiouli, then he nervously looked at Hoseok.

"Yes, but I won't say who." He bravely answered.

"Awwwwwwww, YOONGI HAS A CRUSH!" Both Min and Hoseok squealed. Xiouli just looked down in disappointment.

"WHO IS IT!?!" Again Min and Hoseok managed to talk while still squealing.

"Didn't you already ask your question? Anyways Truth or dare...." Yoongi noticed Xiouli was quiet so he picked her. "Xiouli... truth or dare?"

"Dare." She quickly answered, regretting her decision.

"I dare you to knock on everyone's door in pijamas saying merry Christmas when they open the door." Yoongi smirked.

The little group always thought Yoongi was a bit boring and lazy because he didn't do anything fun, but the first time they ever played truth or dare, they found out he's a totally different person.

They felt like little kids, but they still kept going. Xiouli went to the door embarrassed and opened it. Everyone followed her, peeking their heads out the door watching her do the dare. Every door opened, except for one... Joon-Ho's. They didn't care though.

They all laughed so hard Hoseok even started to lose his breathe. They all fell back because of the laughter and Xiouli ran back blushing out of embarrassment.

"That. Was. Legit!" Min tried catching her breathe.

She blushed even more and covered her face. She had to pick who to ask next.

"Truth or dare Hoseok?" Xiouli finally spoke.

"Truth." Hoseok answered nervous but excited.

"Is it true that you were the one that stuck the sticky notes on Mr. Ju's desk about the bathroom doors?" Xiouli asked curiously.

The bathroom door drama was a day when Mr. Ju, their Biology teacher went to the bathroom and decided do something not so good. No one knew who it really was, but apparently Hoseok did see him.

"Maybe... I mean, that's illegal and shouldn't be done." Hoseok crossed his arms.

That was a serious situation, but it was funny at the same time for everything that Mr. Ju had written on the door.

"Min truth or dare?" Hoseok asked.

"Dare!" Min shouted.

Hoseok signaled her to come near him. He whispered something to her and that seemed suspicious.

"Hey, we have to know too!" Xiouli scoffed a little, but giggled.

Min clapped her hands when Hoseok was done telling her the dare.

"Yoongi truth or dare?" Min asked as she secretly hoped he would pick dare.

Yoongi looked straight into her eyes and figured what she wanted. He sighed.

"Fine, dare." He answered.

Everyone jumped in shock but excitement too.

"I dare you to kiss someone by tomorrow." Min pointed at his face.

Hoseok and Min smirked, and Xiouli blushed again. She looked away hoping he would want to kiss her.

"That's not fair though!" Yoongi argued.

"Fine, before the day ends and on the lips." Min sounded challenging.

Yoongi crossed his arms and looked at Hoseok's lips once more.

It could've been anything BUT kisses.

Without thinking he leaned in and hoped he wouldn't push him away. Suddenly their lips crashed together.