Make Out

Hoseok was dancing following his internal heart beat. Yoongi was in another room breathing heavily. Realizing it's true... he wasn't ready. He wasn't thinking correctly either. He did this for Hoseok, not for himself. He never thought it'd be possible to get a free audition at an entertainment company so randomly. He didn't know if it was real.

"What's your name?" The young man sitting down looking at Yoongi asked.

"Min Yoongi." He answered and gulped.

"It's your turn." The guy told him signaling to come upfront.

Yoongi got up and wondered what he was going to do. He answered questions, having an answer right on the spot. Congratulating himself for doing it correctly.

"What are you going to do for us?" The man asked his last question.

UHHHHHHH... WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER SHIT GODDAMN IT THIS WAS STUPID.

"Rap." He mentioned the only thing he thinks he can do.

The guy nodded and signaled him to start.

"Whenever you're ready." The guy smiled and waited.

The camera guy who was taking a video since the beginning focused completely on Yoongi. He took a deep breath closed his eyes and started. With whatever he knows. Whatever he's made before. Whatever had to work.

"HE DID WHAT?!" Hoseok yelled as Min told him what just had happened.

"He's inside and now we can't stop him." Min sighed in disbelief.

"Are you serious?! NO WAY HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?!" He yelled again grabbing someone's attention.

The man was short, his black hair bouncing as he looked at Hoseok concerned.

"Sorry." Min bowed at him and slapped Hoseok's shoulder.

"No your fine." His feminine voice was apologetic.

He smiled revealing his small smiling eyes. He walked away and heard his name and number get called out.

"When he comes out he's getting murdered." Hoseok crossed his arms and sat down.

Min standing behind him, her playing with his brown locks.

About 5 minutes passed and Yoongi came out his hair still up, and his face with a complete look of trauma. Hoseok glared at him, and Yoongi gulped at his stabbing eyes.

"I'm just going to leave." Min said as she took the car keys and ran out to the car.

Leaving the loud room, she sighed in relief. She hopped onto the passenger seat and turned the AC on. Leaving the keys stuck into the car so that it wouldn't stop.

Hoseok still gave Yoongi a deadly stare as the boy gave him an innocent look.

"What the fuck are you doing here." Hoseok asked as he crossed his arms.

Even if he was right in front of him and he had seen him for quite some time now, he still hadn't noticed his now black hair. Which was slowly falling down back to its place.

"Hah, you're so childish." Hoseok scoffed and smirked.

Yoongi opened his mouth to talk, but before he could say anything Hoseok pulled him by the arm and took him to a near by family bathroom.

"What are you-" Again Hoseok didn't let him talk.

Instead he pulled him by the collar and brought their faces together.