Don't

As Yoongi was now getting overstimulated in his room, Hoseok was standing in the hallway. Joon-Ho was still in his room, now unbothered by the usual sounds. Yoongi was whining. His hands still tyed tight enough so he wouldn't even move.

"Hoseok.... how da-dare..... you..... lea-leave me... here!" His voice was deep, tired, shaky, unsteady.

He wanted Hoseok to take the place of the vibrator. He wanted him to fill him with his cum.

"DAMN, HOSEOK COME BACK AND TAKE THIS PIECE OF SHIT OFF FROM ME! I WANT YOU! I NEED YOU!" Yoongi shouted, making everyone turn their heads to the direction of his room.

Young-Jae, Hannah, Joon-Ho, other neighbors, almost everyone heard. Hoseok was a bit flustered, but satisfied. Still standing in the hall, Joon-Ho came out to see why Yoongi was so desperate.

"Why don't ou go take care of him?" Joon-Ho ran out hearing the pleadings over and over again.

"Why do you care?" Hoseok was a bit mad.

"Because if I were you, I'd pleasure him like no other time... you don't seem to do that." Joon-Ho smirked, only teasing Hoseok.

"Why do you even try, he's not even interested in you." Hoseok was mad, but played along.

"Who says he won't tho. If you don't care for him will." Joon-Ho turned around to face Yoongi's bedroom door.

"You dare to touch him." Hoseok grabbed his arm.

"I do dare." Hoseok pulled him.

Joon-Ho pushed himself ontop of Hoseok. He was taller then him, intimidating Hoseok like no one has.

"I'm keeping an eye on you." Hoseok pushed him off.

He walked into his room and ran back out into Yoongi's. Joon-Ho giggled at his actions and at his words. Tho it was completely true that he was willing to take Yoongi for himself.

"Why'd you take so fucking long?" Yoongi complained.

Hoseok hurried to him and kissed him passionately on the lips again. Yoongi could feel the tension in the kiss, so out of pure curiosity he cut it.

"What happened out side?" He asked as he looked down at his lips then at his eyes.

"Nothing bad. Just tell me something..." Hoseok started again.

"Oh no, what is it now?" Yoongi asked.

The penetration of the vibrator not really doing much to him but pleasure him.

"Will you ever leave me?" Hoseok pouted, but managed to smile again.

Yoongi's eyes widened. He was scared to answer, because who knows what the future holds?

"I-I don't know." Yoongi looked down once more that day disappointed.

"Don't do it soon." Hoseok said as his hand traveled to Yoongi's thighs.

"I won't don't worry." Yoongi finally smiled.

His gummy smile showing. Hoseok started feeling the rough vibrations on his lover's legs.

"Are you ok?" Hoseok asked as he trailed his fingers along the vibrator.

"It's too much for me, but I won't complain." Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok smiled and turned the vibrator off. Yoongi moaned as he felt nothing inside of him. Hoseok cleaned the cum off of him and smirked.

"Anything else you want?" Hoseok finally uttered.