Enemies?

They were all inside. Joon-Ho was changing into Hoseok's clothes inside the guest room.

"I heard..." Hoseok spoke.

They both looked down.

"I... i would never leave you for someone else..." Yoongi said.

He got up and went to his room. Hoseok only saw him walk away and he sighed, knowing they weren't even in a relationship. Joon-Ho came out and also sighed.

"I'll get my clothes tomorrow." He laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

It was really late and they were tired. So they all went to their rooms and thought for a while. Then they all fell asleep, going into dream land.

*next morning*

"I'm going to skip a few classes today, I have something important to do." Yoongi said as he got out of his room.

Hoseok looked at him confused, but decided to ignore it. Joon-Ho didn't really care.

"Where are you going? On another date?" Hoseok asked teasingly.

Joon-Ho looked at Yoongi in shock. He thought Yoongi wasn't dating anyone or that he didn't go on dates.

"Yah! Hoseok!" Yoongi raises his voice playfully and went to the kitchen. "I need to go see my mom today. It's something important."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and ignored what Yoongi said. He knows the older won't say anything since Joon-Ho is with them.

"Fine. Have you told the teachers yet?" Hoseok asked again.

"Yea, I don't think it was needed tho. Anyways give this to Min." He passed Hoseok a note.

The morning was awkward. Yoongi had left before classes started, leaving him alone with Joon-Ho.

"So..." they both said.

They were eating breakfast. Both of them were sitting across each other. Constantly staring at one another. Joon-Ho took in a deep breath and finally spoke.

"I didn't know Yoongi went on... dates." He quickly said.

"He doesn't, it's just an inside joke..." Hoseok giggled.

Joon-Ho didn't understand. He wanted to understand tho, but he just couldn't ask what happened.

"But it's not much of a lie though, he's interested in someone and he's already kissed them." Hoseok teased.

"Oh... can I know who they are?" Joon-Ho tried gaining more info, out of pure envy.

"Ask him, maybe he'll tell you." Hoseok tried ignoring his curiosity but he really couldn't.

"When did that happen." Joon-Ho crossed his arms.

"Not so long ago." Hoseok answered.

"If you really are such a know-it-all then where did it happen?" Joon-Ho smirked.

"Here." Hoseok answered unconsciously.

Joon-Ho noticed he actually answered and tried asking again.

"The who did he kiss." Joon-Ho said as he took a sip of water.

Hoseok was looking through his phone now, so he was distracted. Careless if he said something or not.

"Me." Hoseok shrugged.