End Results

"I just wanted to know why you're mad."

Yoongi's eyes widened to the comment. Hoseok whispered something under his breath that the older couldn't understand. That small request that the younger wanted was enough to confuse Yoongi.

"Wait... y-you think I'm mad?" Yoongi looked up concerned.

Hoseok smiled as he heard his answer.

"Does that mean you're not mad?" Hoseok looked up at him and gave him puppy eyes.

"No, I'm not. Why would I?" Yoongi asked and tilted his head.

"Because of what I said." Hoseok felt guilty.

"Oh, I wasn't mad. It was just awkward." The older smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok muttered.

"Why?"

"Because i said something and you misunderstood me. I shouldn't have." Hoseok admitted.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi was just too confused to notice.

"I didn't mean to say what I did. It's not that I don't want to I was just joking." Hoseok smiled weakly as he saw the puzzled Yoongi.

"Then why did you-" Yoongi couldn't finish as Hoseok pulled him to sit on his

"I didn't want you to be uncomfortable. I just didn't think before I spoke." Hoseok asked with his eyes shining full of lust.

"Does that mean we can keep going?"Yoongi thought he had to be angry. But gave in, being horny isn't a crime after all.

"Strip kitten." Hoseok then commanded.

Yoongi obeyed and started with his shirt. Exposing his milky skin. Hoseok looked at him with pure hunger. He pulled Yoongi again onto his lap and kissed him, the kiss full of passion and lust.

Yoongi slid Hoseok's sweat pants off as he pushed him back. Hoseok was left in his boxers and shirt. Yoongi pulled himself off from Hoseok and looked at him.

"How do you do that?" He chuckled. "How are you so hot but cute at the same time Hobi?"

"I dont know." Hoseok laughed and pulled the older into another kiss.

Sliding his boxers down and breaking the kiss. Yoongi noticed, and since he was ontop he grabbed his member, positioning himself. He slid onto Hoseok, and the younger didnt wait to thrust up into the boy.

"Ahh... H-hobi. Please mmmh." Yoongi squealed out as he felt horrible stinging on his lower body.

He felt his hole getting ripped apart, and even if he knew it'd become pleasure he couldn't move.

"Are you ok, what happened?" Hoseok stopped worried.

"Just wait." Yoongi held tightly onto his arm.

He didnt know what was happening, and it hadn't been since the first time that they ever did it that he felt like that. Once he felt comfortable he moved again. Bouncing on Hoseok's lap at a pretty fast pace. The older whimpered as he felt Hoseok's cock hit his prostate every other time. Hoseok watched as his boyfriend pleasured himself on his dick.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Hoseok groaned and stuttered.

"Mhm...  d-dont worry-mhhh." His voice was bouncy, just as he moved his hips up and down.

Hoseok held his arms and helped him, by making him sturdy.

"Kitten." Hoseok moaned out.

Yoongi hummed back. He definetly felt pleasure now, but with that his head hurt a bit too. The sweat dripping off the strands of his hair dropped onto his forehead.

"Are you sure you're Ok? kitten you're sweating a lot." Hoseok moaned out.

Yoongi nodded. Hoseok started to worry more and more. He flipped the younger around and laid him down on the bed on his stomach.

"Its ok to say you're not ok." Hoseok whispered and thrusted again into him.

Now all the other could do was ask himself 'what is different'. Different from the last times they've done it.

And indeed there was something different... he felt guilt and resentment. He couldn't help but think that maybe Hoseok was right here doing this just because Yoongi seemed mad. It hurt him a bit, and all the heat and tension only made his headache worst.

"Hobi..." Yoongi whispered.

"Yes?" Hoseok stopped.

Yoongi pulled himself so Hoseok would be out of him. He tried thinking normal but he couldn't, so he brought his lower body up. Putting his ass near Hoseok's face.

"I want you to eat me out." He said and waited.

The younger chuckled. He wasn't sure if his face was red because he was blushing, or because he was getting sick, but he definetly found it cute.

"Awe baby..." Yoongi's face only went more red. "as you please." Hoseok kissed his back and made his way to Yoongi's bottom.

He saw a small bruise on his left buttcheek, he caressed it and felt bad.

"Does it hurt?" He asked touching it and pressing his fingers on it.

"No its fine." The older wiggled his ass desperate.

Hoseok wanted to delight the the smaller boy.

"If it hurts just tell me." Hoseok smiled and sighed.

Then he went for it. He started and licked Yoongi's hole, leaving a small amount of saliva behind. That made Yoongi groan loudly. Hoseok kept going and eventually inserted his tongue. Yoongi was moaning loudly, and as a result slowly started drooling. Finally when Hoseok was done, the boy finally felt like it was ok.

"Hobi... can you please tell me if you were saying the truth?" Yoongi wasn't sure about what he was doing.

"What do you-"

"Were you really just joking?" Yoongi cut him off.

"Yes. Why are you so worried about that?" Hoseok back hugged him.

"Because I don't believe you." Yoongi wasn't lying.

"Why would I lie?" Hoseok kissed his neck.

"I have no idea." Yoongi turned around.

He was now hanging from Hoseok. His legs wrapped around his waist, and his arms wrapped around his neck.

"Does that mean I can touch you without guilt?" Yoongi hesitated to ask that.

"Of course." Hoseok giggled.

He couldn't believe that he was asking that, but it was cute to him.

"Then can you kiss me?" Yoongi didn't have to wait much.

As Hoseok just leaned in and attacked his lips. It wasn't long until they both ran out of air. Hoseok had to pull away, but Yoongi wanted more.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok said and laid down next to Yoongi.

"Don't be. It's not your fault." Yoongi whispered and closed his eyes.

The older rested his head on Hoseok's chest and sighed. His breathing hit the other's chest and it sent chills down his spine. The room was quiet and it was getting dark, they both wanted to go to sleep, but something kept them awake. They weren't wrong, when they got a notification and their phones buzzed.

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked as he wrapped his legs around Hoseok's.

"No idea, let me see." Hoseok said as he tried leaving Yoongi's embrace.

"Whyyy...?" Yoongi complained.

His grip tightened around his boyfriend, not wanting to let him go.

"Please? I won't leave." Hoseok assured, planting a kiss on his temple.

Yoongi then let go of his upper body, and Hoseok grabbed his phone. He opened whatever the notification was... AND OH GOD DAMN!!!

"No way. See I told you!" Yoongi jumped up and shouted. "IM SO PROUD OF YOU HOBI."

We'll see the end result then.