Mad

Once they made it back to the dorms Yoongi ran to his room, dragging Joon-Ho with him.

The boy was confused, but seeing how frustrated Yoongi was he had to deal with it.

"What now?" Joon-Ho asked and sat on the bed.

"What do you do when your frustrated?" Yoongi asked him.

"Usually I punched you, but now I have no idea. I'm not frustrated that much anymore." Joon-Ho shrugged as he thought to himself.

Yoongi then walked from the door to Joon-Ho's side. He then hit his shoulder and Joon-Ho whined.

"Ow... why'd you do that?" He looked up at Yoongi.

"Shut up." Yoongi said and hit him again.

Joon-Ho didn't have anything against it, after all he was used to it. Yoongi hit his other arm and went on. The older had no idea why all of the sudden he was mad, but he couldn't hold it.

Out of pure annoyance he launched a punch at Joon-Ho, which the other blocked before he hit him.

"You're not going that far mister." Joon-Ho said and got up.

Yoongi lowered his head, not much so that his shining eyes could be seen. A smirk made its way to his lips and he launched another punch.

"What's your problem?" Joon-Ho giggled at his tries.

"Don't tell me you don't want to hit me too?" Yoongi spoke up.

Joon-Ho laughed and played along.

"It's not that." He raised his arm to hit Yoongi.

The older dodged the hit and chuckled.

"Then what is it?" Yoongi tried hitting him again.

"Well it's been a while." Joon-Ho hit his arm.

Yoongi tried kicking him, but the younger threw him on the bed.

"And you're scared I'll hurt you?" Yoongi stared at his eyes.

"No, I'm scared I'll hurt you." Joon-Ho hovered over him.

Yoongi grabbed him by the neck and changed their positions. Now him sitting on his stomach.

"Are you serious? I'm not weak idiot." Yoongi complained.

Joon-Ho pulled again his arm, and for the last time changed positions.

"I know." He sat back.

Yoongi watched and got up from his laying position. Joon-Ho mischievously looked at Yoongi and tackled him.

"The fuck." Yoongi laughed.

"Hah! I made you laugh." Joon-Ho said.

He pushed the smaller against the wall connected to the bed. He held his shoulders and let out a breathless giggle.

"What happened?" He talked again.

"Let me go." Yoongi complained changing his smile.

"Not until you tell me what happened." Joon-Ho pushed his head near Yoongi's.

"Why would I do that?" Yoongi looked away.

He felt uncomfortable by the closeness of their faces, but he couldn't move away.

"Because you know I won't let you go." Joon-Ho said.

Yoongi sighed and didn't speak.

"Are you not going to tell me?" Joon-Ho pulled his head back.