Not Just Friends (part 2)

"Yoongi, Don't ignore me ok, answer me." Hoseok took off his shoes and ran to Yoongi.

"Ok, go on." Yoongi was scared of what he might ask or say.

"Why didn't you tell me about Bailey and you?" He asked sitting down next to Yoongi.

"I didn't think it was important." Yoongi's cheeks went red.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Hoseok got up looking down at Yoongi.

"Because I Umm..." he stuttered not knowing what to say.

He started getting anxious, but he didn't know why. Like he said, Bailey forced him into the supposed marriage, what did he have to fear.

"You said you'd answer me." Hoseok crossed his arms.

Yoongi smiled awkwardly and ran to his room. Hoseok chuckled a bit, since he was just exaggerating.

"Yah! What are you hiding Min Yoongi?!" He ran after Yoongi.

Yoongi stood there when he heard Hoseok go into the room. Hoseok thought if there really is nothing hide, then why are you running? His smile started to disappear. Soon replaced with a small smirk.

"Uhhh... I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to know..." Yoongi's nose scrunched.

It was like if the truth was a lie.

"Oh really?" Hoseok said as he grabbed Yoongi's arm and pushed him onto the bed.

"I-" Yoongi was cut off by the harsh landing on the bed.

Hoseok started taking stripping his shirt off. He hovered over Yoongi and smirked even more.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hoseok asked as he took off Yoongi's pants.

He didn't answer. He was too busy blushing because of the sudden cold breeze on his legs. His shirt was the only thing left on him.

"ANSWER!" Hoseok shouted as he got up.

Yoongi jumped startled, are we about to have like revenge mad and crazy punishment sex? Was all Yoongi could think.

"You're so stubborn." Hoseok smirked as he went out of the room and came back with something in his hand.

"I didn't tell you because it was embarrassing." Yoongi finally said scared of what he had brought.

Fuck! Is that a vibrator?! Yoongi's eyes widened to the sudden sight of a black rubber thing.

"Where'd you even get that from?" He asked anxiously.

"That doesn't matter." Hoseok said as he ran a hand in Yoongi's leg.

Yoongi shuts his eyes trying not to get turned on, but he couldn't. Everything happening was too much for him.

"Embarrassed? That makes no sense." Hoseok whispered to his ear as he shoved the vibrator into Yoongi.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!" Yoongi shouted to the sudden feeling.

Right when it was inside of him, it hit his sweet spot. Making him moan out of pain.

"I won't tell you." Hoseok brushes his lips against his temple.

"How the fuck did you even get that?! I can't believe someone actually let you have thaAHHHHH!!" Yoongi had never felt such pleasure before.

Hoseok liked seeing Yoongi shake to the vibrator. It was actually pretty surprising to both of them that Hoseok now had a sex toy. How did he get it, you may ask? While he left for lunch after Yoongi came back that day he had actually seen Young-Jae and Hannah come out of a side of the park that was still unexplored. He walked into the same store Yoongi did and into the same section as he did. He noticed there actually was hidden things, to which his surprise Yoongi hadn't seen. He was able to buy a small vibrator and hid it in his bag before anyone could see him buying it.

"Shhhh, I think things will be more fun from now on." Hoseok said as he layed down right next to Yoongi.

"Mmmhhh- H-hobi..." Yoongi could only shut his eyes tighter.

Hoseok grabbed a ribbon looking thing from the drawer and grabbed Yoongi's hands. Tying them together so he wouldn't touch anything. Yoongi never thought Hoseok was capable of doing that, and even though he liked seeing Hoseok take lead, he didn't want his hands to be out of his lover's body.

"Hmph plea-please.... Ho-Hobi.... d-dont tie my-y handsss.." Yoongi's words were unstable.

The vibrating object inside him was a new experience. He squirmed around a little, and tried pulling his arms apart from each other. He wanted to touch Hoseok, he wanted to feel every little inch of his muscular body. His lips wanted to run down his abs, and wrap them around his (yes I'm going to say it... I really have no option do i?) cock.

"Hobi please!!" He finally took out a sentence without stuttering.

Hoseok wasn't satisfied with his stability, so he turned up the speed of the vibrator (if that's even possible, noting the speed he already had it.) Yoongi's eyes got teary, his cheeks were flushing bright pink, and his legs were now completely weak.

"You look so beautiful like that." Hoseok giggled.

Hoseok loved seeing Yoongi all sweaty, but not only like that, every time. His eyes, his dyed hair, his voice, gummy smile, his small lips, and everything about him. That's what made him enjoy these moments more. He loved seeing such a small, strong, and intimidating Yoongi be pleading for more, for making him look so weak but strong at the same time.

"H-Hobi.... I-I'm-" Hoseok didn't let him finish.

"Don't tell me, just do." Hoseok covered his lips with a finger.

Yoongi nodded and arched his back. His voice and moans were now sloppy. This new sensation made Yoongi aroused, but tired. He felt a small fuzzy feeling inside of his, it tingling through his stomach, that feeling made him so satisfied. He then suddenly yelped in pleasure and let the white liquids flow out of him.

"Mmm, good..." Hoseok said as he lowered down to him again.

Yoongi was shaking, his sweat had started to dry making him cold. Hoseok kissed him, and Yoongi leaned his head not able to touch him still.

"I'll be right back." Hoseok smirked and left Yoongi with a vibrating toy still inside.

Hoseok wasn't really sure what to do next, him having a vibrator was enough now. He stopped mid way to his room and smiled. His teeth visible, his lips still creating a small heart shape.

I like the idea... I like us being Not Just Friends.