Last Chance

Hoseok had widened eyes as he looked at the screen.

"Are you sure this is real?" Hoseok asked Yoongi.

"I'm pretty sure, look pass me my phone." Yoongi answered.

He giggled at Hoseok's reaction to the news.

"Here." Hoseok grabbed his phone.

The older opened his own email and searched for something similar.

"See it's real." Yoongi said as he pointed the screen at Hoseok.

"What do you mean I don't see anything." Hoseok looked at Yoongi in confusion.

"That's the point, I didn't get one, but you did. It means it's real." Yoongi assured.

"No, that's not how it works." Hoseok tickled him a little.

Yoongi chuckled and bent over. He couldn't help but feel weird when he was tickled.

"Hobi, I want more." Yoongi said.

He looked at him with puppy eyes and moved his hands along his abs.

"Of what?" Hoseok smiled.

"I want you to make me scream your name, again. Please?" Yoongi looked down not knowing how to word it.

"Explain." Hoseok smirked knowing exactly what he wanted.

"I want you to fuck me, do you not understand Korean?" Yoongi teased.

"I do, it's just I wanted to hear you say it." Hoseok said as he hovered over him again.

"Well why didn't you say so?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know." Hoseok smiled.

"Then can you? Or are you going to stop me like you did today i-" He was cut off before finishing by Hoseok.

The younger kissed him passionately. Immediately inserting his tongue. Yoongi groaned and opened his mouth, his eye brows crashing together as Hoseok kissed him.

"Don't say that." Hoseok said angrily.

"Why not?" Yoongi teased again.

He ran his hand through Hoseok's hair and grinned. Hoseok got up and pulled Yoongi by the legs. He positioned himself at Yoongi's entrance and placed his legs on his shoulders.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked still worried from earlier.

"Yes, just do it." Yoongi said and closed his eyes.

Hoseok proceeded to do what his kitten wanted. Hoping the older wouldn't get hurt.

"Does it hurt?" Hoseok asked looking down at the other.

He shook his head and signaled him to keep going. This time he didn't feel anything but love. He was sure it was just his own feelings the ones that stopped him from enjoying a moment, and with Hoseok assuring him he was just joking he could finally let go of those feelings.

"Hobi..." Yoongi moaned out.

"Yes?" Hoseok answered.

They didn't talk for a long minute because they were still doing their thing, but eventually Yoongi pulled Hoseok into a kiss, bringing his legs down and bringing Hoseok back up. The younger got startled so he thrusted into him harshly, making Yoongi gasp as he kissed him.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok said pulling away.

"No I like it." Yoongi smiled.

After his comment Hoseok kept thrusting into him like that, hitting his prostate right away. That resulting in Yoongi yelling out his name and breathing harshly to get all the air lost back in. Hoseok wasn't sure if he was ok, but he didn't seem to not like it.