unexpectedly

Yoongi was driving like crazy. He wasn't paying attention much on the road, and his hands sometimes slipped off of the wheel.

"Calm down." Hoseok would sometimes utter so Yoongi would take things slowly.

"We better find them." Yoongi said mad.

His anger was now being reflected in his words.

"YOONGI!" Hoseok shouted at Yoongi when there was a red light.

"STOP WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT THEM! WE WILL FIND THEM!" Hoseok kept repeating that to him making him slow down.

Yoongi then sighed and pulled over at a mart. He pulled out his phone and searched their location.

"Min and Xiouli are at a... what?" Yoongi looked up confused.

"What is it." Hoseok asked taking the phone from his hands.

"Gosh, come. I'm driving." Hoseok said as he pulled in Yoongi's arm.

They switched places and drove to the place. Yoongi was still in shock. Maybe someone stole their phones? Maybe they got there by accident? What if they were kidnapped? What if Joon-Ho kidnapped them?!

"Again stop worrying. We know Min and Xiouli, they never do things without a reason." Hoseok said.

He somehow was disappointed. The fact that Min and Xiouli suddenly appeared in such a place.

"What do you think the fucking reason was?!" Yoongi got tense.

His worries overflowed his mind.

"Calm down." Was all Hoseok could ever say.

The drive wasn't long. They had gotten there pretty fast. As soon as they parked Yoongi jumped out and ran to the entrance.

"HEY HEY HEY, where do you think you're going?" A tall and intimidating man asked Yoongi.

"I only came to pick someone up, but their still inside." Yoongi couldn't come up with a good explanation.

He wasn't lying, but he didn't seem to be telling the truth.

"Do you have an ID?" The man ignored Yoongi's comment.

Yoongi hesitated, but he took it out. If Min and Xiouli came in here, then he could too. Hoseok did the same following Yoongi inside.

"Where are they?" Yoongi said mad.

Hoseok didn't answer as he was too busy looking around. He had never been in such a place before, no one in their little group had never been here before. Everything going on around them was new.

"Stop looking at them." Yoongi said as Hoseok looked at the most inexplicable thing ever.

A strip club. They were at a strip club. Neither of them knew why Min and Xiouli would ever come to that place. Part of the reason was because Joon-Ho didn't say no. It was their idea after all.

"I said don't look at them." Yoongi's jealously now ran everywhere in him.

Hoseok was looking at the strippers. His eyes just couldn't come off them. He got dragged by Yoongi to the back where they finally saw Xiouli.

"Their definitely dying tonight." Hoseok finally looked away.

He saw Xiuoli talking to Joon-Ho like if they were friends. They were of course drunk and unconscious.

"Min... well her and I-" Xiouli was about to answer Joon-Ho when.

"WONG XIUOLI! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS TRASH PLACE?!" It was Yoongi scolding her from afar.