Greetings

The morning came, and the sun was out. Small strands of sunlight entering through the window. Hoseok woke up in an awkward sitting position. Still with Yoongi in his embrace. The cat like boy was still sleeping like a baby. He had turned around tho, his left leg wrapped around Hoseok's right leg. His hair was messy and his face was pale. The moving didn't stop, Yoongi turned around several times again pulling Hoseok down so he could hug him.

Yoongi's unconscious need to cuddle made Hoseok giggle. It was 12pm, afternoon. Their audition time wasn't until 3-4pm. They had a lot of time to keep sleeping and get ready. Even if that was the case, Hoseok got a feeling that he must go and practice. He had to wake up early, but he didn't. Yoongi... he knew it wasn't going to work anyways. He wanted the best for his boyfriend, no matter what.

Several minutes past and Hoseok looked directly at Yoongi's face. Inspecting every little detail about his facial features. The more he stared, the more he wanted to kiss him. Knowing how much of a deep and heavy sleeper he is, Yoongi wasn't going to wake up that easily. So Hoseok went for it, he wanted to tease him. He leaned his lips towards Yoongi's.

Before connecting them, he stared for a second. Then finally their lips met. The kiss was slow and quick, and surprisingly enough to make Yoongi conscious. Hoseok chuckled again and poked his cheek.

"Yoongi.... wake up." Hoseok whispered and poked his cheek more."Yoongles. Baby wake up."

With that Yoongi growled. He couldn't open his eyes, as it felt like they were glued together. Hoseok pecked his lips again and poked his cheek faster.

"Wake up. I want you to come with me." Hoseok whispered again.

Yoongi hummed in response still not opening his eyes.

"Do you not want to know where we're going?" Hoseok asked and sat up.

"No, I trust you won't kidnap me." Yoongi giggled and finally opened his eyes.

The sunlight hurting his eyes, making him hiss at the pain. Hoseok watched him and pulled him to sit up.

"Come on hurry up." Hoseok pouted.

He pulled him so he could fall on his chest. Yoongi simply closed his eyes when he did. He smelled the fresh scent that came from Hoseok and smiled. He rested his head there for a few more seconds until Hoseok pulled him again.

"DONT SLEEP!" Hoseok pulled his head and cupped his cheeks.

Yoongi was startled by all the movement. He had no idea what was happening. He was simply watching the world move like crazy.

"Can I ask you something?" Yoongi asked now completely conscious.

"Go ahead." Hoseok said, still holding his face in his hands.

"What if I did a second part audition? Would you be mad?" His question didn't make sense.

Unlike in his head, where he understood it perfectly.

"No. Why do you ask?" Hoseok was confused.

"I was just wondering." Yoongi shrugged and pulled him to a kiss.

It was hasty. Hoseok gave him a discreet grin and pulled him out of bed. They both changed into confortable outfits and ran out of the apartment. Joon-Ho watched them both as they held hands and exited the building. He was impressed by how much love they still have for each other. He ignored it and went back to eating.

Hoseok drove them down to the dance studio, where Lisa was clearly waiting for Hoseok. She hadn't had one single client the whole day and just by having Hoseok in, she could entertain herself so much. Of course she wasn't expecting Yoongi to come along, but it was fine. At least she had someone to talk to her while Hoseok danced. Unless he was going to dance too.