Rain

10 minutes had past since Hoseok and Yoongi were hugging. They still kept in that position and enjoyed it.

"Its cold out here." Hoseok said as he squished Yoongi a little because he was cold.

"Lets leave." Yoongi replied handing him his jacket from his backpack.

They walked to the car and left. Yoongi was driving around the city again, but this time the only light he could really see shining the brightest was Hoseok's.

"Where do you want to go?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know... it's cold outside so we should probably go back?" Hoseok wasn't sure.

He looked at Yoongi driving and he smiled. He was still a bit mad because Yoongi lied to him, so he wanted to tease back. He extended his arm and put his hand on his thigh.

"Ahhhh... What a-are you do-doing?" Yoongi asked stuttering out of nervousness.

Hoseok rubbed his hand on the inside of his thigh, really close to the middle of his legs where his friend was. His left hand was still free, so he used it to try and pleasure himself.

"Can we at least.... g-get to the dorm?" Yoongi stuttered once more.

Hoseok smirked. Yoongi never thought he'd be that type of person. Finally Hoseok lifted his hand and stoped teasing Yoongi. They both got to the dorm and looked at each other once they were inside.

"Ummm... so what do you wanna do?" Yoongi asked as he looked up at Hoseok.

Hoseok smirked once more, pulling Yoongi into another kiss. Hoseok pushed Yoongi lightly on to the couch. Biting Yoongi's bottom lip again. His hands traveled around Yoongi's chest and at the back of his head. Yoongi's hands were wrapped around Hoseok's neck.

A minute had passed and little moans came out of their mouths. Hoseok unbuckled Yoongi's belt and started lifting up his shirt. Yoongi wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist. Pulling Hoseok closer to him and felt warm. Suddenly there was an unexpected knock. As they tried to process it, there was another and another. They both jumped startled, and rushed to push each other apart.

"Wait don't open it yet." Yoongi said as he ran to the kitchen to buckle his belt again.

He tucked his shirt in his pants and opened the refrigerator door. Hoseok opened the door and was shocked when he saw Joon-Ho there.

"Uh... What do you want?" Hoseok asked while crossing his arms.

"I need...... uh.... help..." Joon-Ho said and looked down.

"What do you mean? You really think we'll help you after so many fights and you being an annoying pain in the ass?" Yoongi shouted, and he started to get mad.

"Im sorry about that ok? I really need your guys' help! I couldn't think of anyone else to ask." Joon-Ho apologized.

Hoseok felt bad so he pulled him inside and closed the door behind him. Yoongi watched and raised an eye brow. He stood next to Hoseok and stared at Joon-Ho.

"So what do you want?" Yoongi questioned Joon-Ho for his sudden change.

"Look, my parents have been telling me that i need to get married but i don't want to... they keep taking me on blind dates and there's this girl that is completely obssesed with me. She followed me and now she's trying to get inside my room. I just don't know what to do anymore..." he pouted.

Hoseok felt even worst and sat next to Joon-Ho. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder and smiled.

"Everything will be alright!" Hoseok assured.

Yoongi was getting jealous and crossed his arms. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and noticed. They stayed where they were for 5 minutes, silence was taking over the room. Yoongi suddenly dragged Hoseok to his room.

They both stared at each other. The younger confused and the other mad.

"Are we really going to help him?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Please! You know how horrible it must be!" Hoseok pouted and looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes.

Yoongi couldn't stand Hoseok's adorableness, so he gave up. Not sure how he could turn so vulnerable against him.

"Fine, but he has to promise that he will be responsible and respectful if we do take care of him." Yoongi argued, still not sure of it was right.

They walked outside again and sighed.

"Joon-Ho... you'll be able to stay with us for a while if you behave and not get into fights. You'll also have to help keep order in our house and can't bring anyone here. If you do something that is against that you'll be kicked out right away and we won't help you anymore." Hoseok crossed his arms.

Joon-Ho shook his head in agreement and walked towards the balcony without second thought. Yoongi looked at him and hoped it would end well. Hoseok walked towards the kitchen and sighed once more. Unexpectedly Yoongi walked towards Joon-Ho.

"Tough life huh?" Yoongi spoke.

"Yea... sorry to bother you by the way and sorry that I had fights with you before. I never actually meant any insult I ever said..." Joon-Ho looked down embarrassed.

"W-why.. why do you say that?" Yoongi was shocked.

"I've always been jealous... of... of you." Joon-Ho smiled weakly.

Yoongi was even more shocked. This was getting somewhere he didn't want it to. His eyes were wide opened and his mouth fell agape. He never thought that jealousy would be the reason for every drop of blood to land on the ground.

"You're.... jealous? Of... of me?" Yoongi hardly let out any words.

Hoseok was worrying a bit because he noticed Yoongi walking towards the balcony where Joon-Ho was. So he decided to go to the balcony to check things when he heard

"Jealous... of me?"

He stopped walking as thoughts ran through his mind.

"And... I'm not even sure it's just jealousy but... interest too..." Joon-Ho said again.

Hoseok's eyes grew wider and wider, while Yoongi's were blinking in confusion.

"Yoongi... you're strong, brave, but at the same time caring and sweet. I've seen you as a hero and an amazing person... then everything changed when I realized that... I- i have.... feelings for yo-" Joon-Ho was cut off.

"HEYYYYYYY!!!" Hoseok opened his arms and wrapped them around both their shoulders.

Yoongi was proceeding everything and Joon-Ho was blushing. He knew he shouldn't have said anything since he literally just got here. To that Hoseok was mad at Yoongi for coming outside and at Joon-Ho for everything he just said.

"What about we go eat something? I'm really hungry." Hoseok smiled and stared creepily at Joon-Ho.

Yoongi could notice he was tense and worried he heard what Joon-Ho said. Suddenly the dark clouds on the sky that hid themselves in the night started crying.

They all looked up at the sky and sighed. Hoseok's arms fell to his side and he looked at Yoongi. He admired every single feature of Yoongi's face. He looked at his lips and then where his eyes were, he smiled and thought Those beautiful eyes and lips are now mine. He giggled silently, and then and then he looked at Joon-Ho.

He looked at his red cheeks and realized how much different he isn't then when he's full of blood while fighting with Yoongi. He looked at his shimmering eyes and felt weird. He felt like if Joon-Ho wasn't actually the enemy but a friend. He felt confused but still smiled and looked away.

A few minutes later they were all soaking wet but they still admired the rain. Every drop that splashed against their skin, clothes, and every surface there was important to Hoseok and Yoongi, while to Joon-Ho it felt like his own tears.

Every drop of water is like one emotion and one tear. Waisted... falling to the ground... we're much like the rain...