Important

Hours turned to days, and days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. Hoseok and Yoongi would text, but not as much as they would spend time together. It had been the first month since they weren't together in person, and it was torture for all of them.

As they tried keeping up with their life's, they tried keeping up with everything else too. The distractions taking them from failure to failure. It of course wasn't their best era, but they tried. Hoseok didn't pass his audition, Joon-Ho didn't either, Xiouli like always never had any chances of doing something, Min simply gave up with everything she had and got a job to pay her dad's debts, and Yoongi did the same.

His education was already messed up, so why keep going? He didn't really like it anyways, now he had more time. Sadly he spent it working and trying to take care for his family.

The worst that could happen, already did. Nothing seemed to get better, as Yoongi and Min seemed to spend more and more time in Daegu. Meaning that they really weren't going to be back soon.

It didn't matter anymore if someone did something right, because everything else would come out horrible. For example the many auditions that Hoseok did after JYP also failed and even if he impressed the judges, apparently he wasn't good enough. It hurt everyone that they're energy was draining and was waisted on seemingly useless things.

Yoongi's father was still at the hospital. That was because his heart problems got worst and they didn't have enough money to pay everything. However Min's dad did get out tho, as he was ok. That made Yoongi a bit jealous because his mom and him fought every day, all day long at each other for the useless, as Min and her mom only got closer to each other.

Hoseok spent more and more time in the dance studio. Stress and anxiety taking over him. Xiouli and Joon-Ho saw the drastic change in him, but didn't know what to do. Their own self esteem was going down too, so no one could really do anything.

"Should we call them?" Min asked as she leaned her head back on the white hospital wall.

"Well whatever." Yoongi shrugged.

"Let's call them." Min grabbed his phone and called Hoseok.

Xiouli saw the vibrating phone next to the sleeping boy and saw it was Yoongi. She picked up and greeted the people on the other side.

"Xiouli?" Min asked looking at her.

"Yes. Sorry Hoseok couldn't answer, he's asleep." She smiled awkwardly and turned the camera around.

Showing the resting boy to the others. His mouth was agape, his brown locks covering his closed eyes, his legs were spread opened, and his arms wrapped around a pillow. Quiet snores were coming out of his opened mouth and heavy breathing was heard.

"Cute." Yoongi smiled at the sight.

He missed hugging his boyfriend. Kissing him. Talking to him. Being with him. Everything about Hoseok, he missed. Specially how he moaned his name at 1am when they were-

"So how are you guys doing?" Xiouli asked completely changing the topics.

"Good. Everything's started to run smoothly now haha!" Min laughed quietly.

Xiouli joined her, but Yoongi couldn't. He was so lost in his deep thoughts as he stared at Hobi.

"What about you?" Xiouli asked Yoongi.

"Stressful." He answered and went back to starting at Hoseok.

"That sucks. Talking about stress, when Hoseok wakes up I'll send you a text. You need to talk to him. He's been down and different then he usually is. He's not happy. All I know is that you're the only one that can make him happy again." Xiouli suddenly got sad too.