I'm Jealous

Yoongi was bitting his nails. He was sitting outside waiting for Hoseok. He had finished, and he was pretty sure now that his dreams were going to completely fall. He wasn't satisfied with his audition, but definitely with all the passion and effort he put into it with so little time. His situation wasn't going to fix anything either.

Jimin was sitting next to him, watching him as he was anxious. He was worried he was going to have a heart attack any time soon, then he saw Hoseok come out. With that Yoongi jumped up and ran towards him.

"Hobi..." He said and hugged him.

Hoseok could feel him shivering from nervousness. He embraced his boyfriend and tried calming him down. He smiled and pulled him away.

"I'm sure you did great, Yoongles." Hoseok closed his eyes and smiled even more.

His lips seemed to be going from ear to ear. The aura of happiness he was transmitting made everyone around him happy too and relaxed.

Yoongi was certain he failed, and as much as he didn't want to think that, he couldn't stop himself. It came back to his head every second. Hoseok held his hand and pulled him again next to Jimin.

"Can I have your number?" Hoseok asked and held his phone out.

Jimin looked at the screen and saw the keyboard to add contacts. Jimin nodded and grabbed the phone from his hands. He wrote his number and handed his phone to Hoseok. Yoongi watched with hawk eyes. Clearly jealous. He was making it obvious that he didn't love Jimin, but at least he's a nice guy?

"Well then see you later Jimin!" Hoseok waved at him and pulled his boyfriend to the exit.

They walked towards the car and looked at each other in the eye. His eyes spoke for him and his face completed the look.

"Go in and don't look at me like that." Hoseok said and chuckled.

Yoongi scoffed playfully, he entered the car and sat down. It was just like the first time they ever went to the dance studio together. He started acting like a kid again, not wanting to obey anything that Hoseok said.

"Yoongi come on, put on your seatbelt." Hoseok whined.

"No." He looked away.

He pulled his legs away from Hoseok, and turned his head the other way. Hoseok observed his every move. He saw how he breathed calmly, and how slow his moves were.

"What happened now?" Hoseok asked.

"You." Yoongi gave him a short answer.

Hoseok didn't expect that, and less understood exactly because there wasn't much to understand. Of course he wanted to know what he did, but Yoongi wouldn't answer.

"What did I do now?" Hoseok asked leaning onto Yoongi's side.

"Flirt." Again Yoongi spoke giving him one word.

"With who?! Jimin? Are you serious?" Hoseok wanted to laugh at his cuteness, but he couldn't yet.

"Yes." His answer was for the three questions.

"I didn't want to. Why would you think that?" Hoseok grabbed his hand, but Yoongi pulled it away.

"You only talked to him, you didn't care about me, you asked for his number, and you only wanted to hang out with him." Yoongi added an offended tone.

Hoseok understood, after all he was jealous when he was talking to Namjoon, and the poor guy was harmless. He still thought he was adorable. His pout when he finally looked at him was just so soft.