New Attitude

Yoongi has finally gone out of his room after seeing Joon-Ho come back. He grabbed his things and decided to also go look around. He wanted to try something new, as he hadn't been hanging out with Hoseok as much anymore.

Of course he didn't know Hannah, or that she was also outside. So he went out without any worries at all. He walked and tripped when he got to the exit of the building. He finally got some fresh air and sunlight. He sighed and kept walking, when he suddenly stumbled across a shop. He'd never seen it before so he just assumed it was new. He entered it a bit shy because of what the store said to be. Cosplay... of course as he has such a dirty mind first thing he thought about was something opened and well, sexy. Gladly the store wasn't focused on those stuff that much. It was more like a Halloween store with costumes, just things you can actually buy on a daily basis.

"Interesting." He whispered to himself.

He walked around the store noticing that there was an actual section for what he had thought about at first. He slowly and mischievously walked over to the isle and gulped.

"Here I go..." he said opening his eyes wide to see what was around him.

Several things got his attention, from a school girl outfit to a maid outfit to a simple super hero like outfit. His mouth dropped when he saw the maid costume tho. It was just his size, and it was fit for a situation like his. He then asked himself why am I thinking this? He had the urge to buy it and use it right away.

"Maybe for... him..." he bit his lip and grabbed it.

He had something in mind already. He was up for the new challenge, not only to pleasure his lover but to also get him distracted as everyone had been working too much and too hard for the past month. His cheeks flushed a bright red color as he saw Young-Jae and his sister enter the store.

"Why the fuck are they here?" He smacked himself on the face and hid.

He didn't want to see Young-Jae, as every encounter they've had has always been so awkward and tense. This would only add to the list.

"Damn... you're the best at hiding Min Yoongi." He turned to see the only person he didn't want to see.

Young-Jae was standing there staring straight down at him with a smirk. He looked over at the maid outfit he had chosen and chuckled.

"Its not bad, he'll definitely love it..." Young-Jae ruffled his hair and ran after his sister.

Yoongi could only blush more and more. How did he even find me? Was all he could ask. He was confused and startled. 5 minutes past and he still couldn't move. Hoping that no one else entered the store, that he knew.

"Get it together Min Yoongi." He scolded himself and sighed once more.

He hurried to pay the maid outfit, and was now about to regret even coming into the store.

"Thank you for shopping with us." The lady said with a flirty tone.

She winked at him and watched him leave. He left with a scared face, now for several things. The lady was too busy flirting with him that she didn't realize there was another costumer in front of her.

Yoongi finally exited the store and shoved the bag into his backpack. He didn't want to be surprised by anyone's appearance. So he rushed back to the dorms and shut himself in his room.

Like Yoongi, Hoseok also saw both of them go out. So to follow the seemingly chain he wanted to go out too. He walked out the building and went straight to a Subway. (The restaurant, not the vehicle.)

"What can I get for you sir?" The cashier asked.

Hoseok looked ordered, he walked down the salad bar (or the toppings.) His order came out and he sat down to eat. Not such a long time, but enough to give Yoongi time to actually try on the maid outfit.