Make out (part 2)

Hoseok followed Yoongi. Min and Xiouli looked for a place to go to. Joon-Ho followed all of them. They took a turn every minute, and gladly they weren't lost. They knew the streets and the city as much as they knew each other.

"Are we gonna go somewhere or not?" Joon-Ho asked frustrated from the back.

"We're almost there." Min said as she looked at Xiouli.

She nodded and started to walk faster knowing what Min said. They knew perfectly now where they were headed.

"Jungsik?" Joon-Ho asked really scared.

"Yes." Xiouli smirked.

Of course it had to be a bar. Yoongi liked the idea, Hoseok was shocked. No one never really thought they'd bring them here, but after the Strip Club incident... anything was possible now.

"Whatever then." Joon-Ho said as he pushed his way to the door.

He pushed it opened and let everyone else in. They all walked to the bar area, knowing exactly what all of them wanted. Joon-Ho has the plan of staying sober again, as he is the only one who knows perfectly how much of a bad drinker he is.

"Yes?" Min said looking at Hoseok.

He was staring at her deeply. Wondering what had happened to the shy, innocent girl that Min was.

"Nothing." He said and smiled.

Surprisingly Yoongi and Xiouli already started drinking. They talked to each other not far away from Min, Hoseok, and Joon-Ho. They started getting off topic every now and then, letting the alcohol take them away.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea...." Hoseok said looking at Yoongi.

"Just leave him." Min said and happily started drinking herself.

Joon-Ho has never seen the two boys drunk, and he kind of wanted to. He sat down and talked to the bartender, because there was no one he could talk to.

"You really think it's like that? I said that because you treat me like a child!" Xiouli argued with Yoongi.

They were back to the conversation they had at the strip club. Xiouli insisted that it was because she was drunk, and didn't mean it as it sounded.

"Say whatever you want." Yoongi said as he took a small sip of his drink.

Both of them drank, any drink they could get. Hours and hours of work to get the money to pay whatever was needed was about to be waisted in this.

"I'm so lonely. No one loves me!" Min cried out as she smashed her head against the table.

"I love you!" Hoseok said doing the same as Min.

He was barely drunk... but definitely not thinking.

"Do you love me more then you love Yoongi?" Min asked teasingly.

"Never." He answered bringing his head up to the edge of the straw.

He took a large amount of drink and widened his eyes.