Heartbreak

For the rest of the day, before it was time for their audition they talked a little more with Mrs. Jung. A lot of memories came back of his father as Mrs. Jung spoke more and more about him.

"He said he misses you..." Hoseok's mom said a bit down.

"And that means he doesn't, right?" Hoseok asked now angered.

Jiwoo shook her head when she saw her mom not answering.

"It's almost 4, you should hurry up." The woman changed topics and alerted them.

Yoongi nodded and dragged his boyfriend to Hoseok's room.

"Where's Joon-Ho?" Yoongi asked as he watched Hoseok go to his closet.

"I have no idea. Now go change." Hoseok said and again watched Yoongi leave.

He walked to his room, and when he opened the door he saw exactly the same person who was left there in the morning.

"Joon-Ho? The fuck are you doing here?" Yoongi asked with widened eyes.

The other just shrugged as he scrolled through the screen of his phone. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked towards his small walk in closet, ignoring Joon-Ho. He took out random things and saw if they matched, in the end having a white shirt with black jeans.

"You should put something more interesting on." Joon-Ho said as he looked at Yoongi walk out.

"Wha- no, I don't have anything." Yoongi answered annoyed.

"Whatever then." The younger looked down back at his phone.

Yoongi walked into the bathroom and looked at himself, without closing the door.

"Don't worry you look good." Joon-Ho again commented.

Yoongi glared at him, and gave him a 'no way' look. Joon-Ho rolled his eyes and chuckled, looking down at phone once more.

"Can you at least speak? I've been stuck here for 7 hours, and I can't leave until Hoseok's mom leaves." Joon-Ho complained.

"Why'd you stay here then? We were gone for hours, why didn't you just leave?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I was asleep I woke up, and you guys were already outside talking again." Joon-Ho turned off his phone.

"Wow, you slept a lot." Yoongi smirked.

"Not like you, you're a lifeless creature when you sleep. Like sleeping beauty, you need a freaking kiss from your prince then you'll wake up. Nothing else wakes you up." Joon-Ho laughed.

"Shut up." Yoongi blushed.

"Did you just tell me to shut up?" Joon-Ho asked teasingly.

"Yea I did." Yoongi answered back.

"How dare you." Joon-Ho shook his head as his eyes tried stabbing the rock like boy.

Yoongi walked towards him and smacked the back of his head, then walked towards the door, only to get pulled back by Joon-Ho.

"Oh you're going to regret that." Joon-Ho smiled evilly.

"What are you gonna do?" Yoongi asked sassily.

"Punish you." Joon-Ho threw him on the bed.

Yoongi looked up at him disgusted, and the other laughed at his reaction.

"You really are that dirty minded." Joon-Ho slightly snorted.

Yoongi tried kicking him, but the other caught his leg and kept laughing. Yoongi was just weirded out by then. He tried pulling his leg back, but Joon-Ho held it with strength.