Otsukare

Yoongi was in the living room laying his head on Hoseok's lap, as he sat on the couch. They did nothing for a whole hour. Joon-Ho was in his room the whole the time and didn't even go out to get some food.

"I think we should go somewhere. I'm really bored." Hoseok cried out.

"Is there anywhere we can go to?" Yoongi asked sarcastically.

"We could go to the dance studio." Hoseok shrugged.

"You can go, I'm too tired to. Plus I think I have something to do." Yoongi said mischievously.

He looked over at his room and sighed. Memories started running through his mind. He wanted to re read all songs he made, listen to all music on hold and figure out what to do with it. Hoseok did want to go to the dance studio, but thought Yoongi just didn't like the place. They both took a deep breath, they had a bunch of weird and sad thoughts that filled their mind. They looked at each other and giggled.

*Sunday*
Same as yesterday. They hadn't been doing a lot of things. Joon-Ho didn't come out much, Yoongi actually started trying to make music again. Hoseok spent 5 hours each day at the dance studio without worries. Their day didn't go as interesting as the others had been in the past few weeks.

For a while they actually spent time alone. Doing something that they liked. Yoongi and Hoseok started spending the night with each other tho. They fell asleep in each other's room, and with that Joon-Ho got frustrated and jealous.

"Joon-Ho, do you know who Jeon Hannah is?" Hoseok then spoke to him for the first time in a week.

"Why do you ask?" Joon-Ho was shocked but he tried to look calm.

"She was looking for you, and she has been doing that these past few days." Hoseok squealed at the end.

Hannah has told him to please bring Joon-Ho to her so they could talk, Joon-Ho didn't want to talk to her and he knew that if he told Joon-Ho about it he'd definitely run away once more.

"That girl, next time can you please just tell her I'm not here anymore?" Joon-Ho looked down disappointed.

"I'll try." Hoseok also looked down.

Yoongi suddenly walked out of his room with a USB on his hand. He seemed so happy and bright, while to his side the two boys were awkwardly smiling.

"Hey.... what happened why you so happy?" Joon-Ho asked trying to change the mood.

"I finished a little project I've been working on." Yoongi answered smiling even more.

"You seem happy about that." Hoseok said wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

They smiled at each other and giggled. Yoongi's smile was something you couldn't see everyday, so Hoseok and Joon-Ho admired every second of that moment.

"You worked hard for it." Hoseok looked at the USB and realized what had happened.

Joon-Ho looked up as if he was a dog when he hears a bag of treats. He then remembered his Japanese class and his reflexes told him to say the only thing he has learned so far.

"Otsukare sama deshita." He smiled at the two boys standing front of him.

"Someone has been paying attention in class." Hoseok smirked playfully.

"It's easy." Joon-Ho shrugged.

Yoongi didn't take Japanese though, so he had no idea what that meant.

"Otsu-ot-ot.... otsukare!" Yoongi then spoke as if he just solved the hardest math problem ever.

Joon-Ho and Hoseok looked over at him as he smiled, when he said it right, but then his face fell.