Alone

After about 3 hours of walking around in the market the boys got tired. They had been there almost the whole day, but the girls wanted more.

"We just got here tho." Min whined as Hoseok threw himself on her.

"You've been here for 3 whole fucking hours!" Yoongi suddenly fell on the ground.

Joon-Ho sat next to Yoongi.

"Are you serious. Come on." Xiouli said pulling on Yoongi to get up.

Yoongi then made himself get up. He helped Joon-Ho as well  and held onto Hoseok straight.

"We're leaving, if you guys want to stay then stay." Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand.

"But it's getting dark, don't leave!" Min again whined.

"Joon-Ho can you stay?" Yoongi turned to Joon-Ho and spoke.

"Sure. Have fun." Joon-Ho smirked and waved at them.

Yoongi glared again at him and left with Hoseok.

"I'm up for that challenge." Hoseok looked at Yoongi.

His face suddenly turned into a cute pout. His eyes shining, turning into puppy eyes. He unconsciously seduced Yoongi with his stare.

"I wanna sleep. Can you drive?"  Yoongi tried resisting his seduction but inside he knew he couldn't.

"I'll drive if you let me do whatever I want to you." Hoseok crosses his arms trying to negotiate.

"I thought we didn't have to discuss that." Yoongi responded with a small smirk joining.

They entered the car and sat down. Hoseok started the car and heard a quiet snore. He looked to his side and saw a sleeping man. His mouth was slightly opened and his eyes closed shut. His mint green hair was tangled with his own fingers, as his hand held his head.

"Gosh, my little Yoongles." Hoseok chuckled to himself.

He started driving and about 48 minutes of driving through nowhere, they finally got home.

"Yoongi... Yoongi..." Hoseok shook Yoongi to try and wake him up.

Yoongi didn't react to anything tho. He was deeply asleep. Hoseok then had a crazy idea. With that he lifted Yoongi's arms and wrapped them around his neck. He grabbed his legs and wrapped them around his waist. He then rested Yoongi on his back. He took him out of the car and kicked the door closed.

"You're not that heavy." Hoseok whispered to the sleeping Yoongi.

He got to the elevator of the first floor and he felt Yoongi move.

"Are you awake?" Hoseok let his words out

"Mhm." Yoongi slowly frowned.

He couldn't open his eyes, he yawned, and his grip tightened around Hoseok. He then opened his eyes a little and realized they were inside the elevator.

"What happened?" He finally spoke.

"You fell asleep, I couldn't wake you up, so I carried you here." Hoseok answered smiling through the mirror.

"Let me down." Yoongi pulled on his shirt.

Hoseok then lowered him and his feet touched the ground.

"I'm sorry. For making you go through that." Yoongi said as his hand fell on the boy's hair.

He played with Hoseok's hair. As the younger looked at his eyes and blinked like crazy.

"Don't worry. You're not heavy, and you're really cute when you sleep." Hoseok chuckled and closed his eyes.

"Cute? Me?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Yes you, cute, adorable, pretty." Hoseok said as he pulled Yoongi by the waist.

"And you like that?" Yoongi teased Hoseok with his other hand.

"Of course I do." Hoseok wanted to kiss him but the door suddenly opened.

"And you know what I hate, that he's always late, so I was pla-" Two students looked at them awkwardly.

Luckily one of them was a 'trusted' person.

"Young-jae?" Hoseok blushed and looked away.

Young-Jae turned his friend around and glared at them before letting the door close. They didn't go in instead they used the stairs. Yoongi then slowly backed away and went to the other side of the elevator.

"Damn, why the fuck do people always interrupt us?" Yoongi crossed his arms and pouted.

"Let's go to the room, we'll be alone there." The younger leaned on the wall as a response and sighed.

Once they were there, they didn't exactly know what to do. Yoongi went to the kitchen and Hoseok followed. He opened the fridge and realized that nothing could fix his hunger... because it wasn't that type of hunger. He then closed the door and turned around, finding Hoseok close to him.

"W-what are your doing?" Yoongi said as Hoseok got closer and closer to his face.

"Resuming what we were doing." Hoseok smirked.

He received a smirk back, Yoongi went from innocent to impure and needy.

"Then I'm not letting you give me orders, I'm not a bottom." Yoongi then attacked Hoseok's lips.

Yoongi hit Hoseok on the lips with his tongue asking permission to enter. Hoseok opened his mouth a bit. Their tongues had a war, and Yoongi won. Hoseok wasn't satisfied with his defeat. Then another war started, Yoongi vs Hoseok over domination in what was about to happen next.

"S-stop. I said I-I would b-be in ch-charge." Yoongi felt weak to Hoseok's sudden move.

He gave a signal to Yoongi so he'd jump. When he did he lifted him up and wrapped his legs around his waist. Hoseok left his lips, and Yoongi whimpered when he did. Hoseok attacked Yoongi's neck. He left hickey after hickey. When Yoongi opened his mouth to talk, Hoseok would bite his neck. Of course he was careful so he didn't get hurt.

"You like it when I do that, like how I like it when you're cute, hmm?" Hoseok whispered seductively to Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded. He felt the pleasure traveling all the way from his neck to his feet. So for a little extra he moved his hips and rubbed himself on Hoseok. They both growned in pleasure.

"Ahh... Yoongi, why do you want to take lead so badly?" Hoseok finally let out a sentence without stuttering.

"I like it." Yoongi smirked.

He quickly jumped off and turned Hoseok around. He took off Hoseok's shirt. Hoseok was now leaning against the sink in the kitchen. Yoongi started massaging Hoseok's back and went down to his torso.

"Suddenly you don't want anything, huh?" Hoseok moved his head in circles.

Yoongi didn't answer instead his hands went down. He lightly rubbed Hoseok's length, making Hoseok moan out in pleasure and neediness.

Hmmm, finally alone.