Betrayal

Yoongi was sitting between the two mad boys wondering what was going on. He could feel the tension in the room and it was suffocating him.

"What happened?" Yoongi crossed his arms.

"He was being rude to Min and Xiouli again." Hoseok spoke furiously.

"It wasn't my fault they got scared I tried being nice to them, I even held their backpacks so they wouldn't have back pain." Joon-Ho sounded so confident and proud.

"Then why is Hoseok mad?" Yoongi was super confused.

"I don't know ask him." Joon-Ho suddenly remembered what Hoseok had said in the morning and got frustrated.

"I'm mad because he can't be respectful for once." Hoseok said as he looked down.

Yoongi internally smiled, but on the outside he seemed worried. He was happy because Hoseok is taking care of the girls and that he finally saw him after a whole day of cleaning and talking with his mom.

"Look, if he tried hurting one of the girls that's when you should get really really mad. I understand your frustration right now, but he didn't hurt them. That's all I can say. I'm sorry." Yoongi whispered lightly to Hoseok.

Yoongi got closer to Hoseok, and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. And with his other hand caressed Hoseok's closest hand. Being able to see him so close, Hoseok noticed his pale face and trembling hands. Tho Joon-Ho just felt bad inside, he felt like his heart hurt from seeing them like that.

"Anyways have you guys had dinner yet?" Yoongi tried changing subjects.

"No." They both quickly answered.

"Let's go I'll take you out to eat." Yoongi got up excited.

Joon-Ho was surprised and Hoseok happy he would finally eat. They both ran to the door to put on their shoes to leave but Yoongi suddenly disappeared.

He was actually in his room hiding the box his mom had given him so the boys wouldn't see it. He finally got back and the boys looked at him confused. He just shrugged.

When they finally got there they all walked towards the giant wooden door there was.

"Ok. We're here, you guys go in first I'll be inside in a minute." Yoongi said.

The boys thought he sounded suspicious, but they just let it be. Yoongi stood outside and sighed. He wanted to go back to the car as he didn't feel so well and sit there but he knew he couldn't.

He then walked through the door and saw all of the tables. He looked at the table where Joon-Ho and Hoseok were sitting.

"Do you guys know what you're getting?" Yoongi asked as he sat down.

"No we were waiting for you." Hoseok smiled lightly.

Yoongi was surprised, but he just nodded. Finally they ordered and the food got there. Everyone was quiet looking at each other, not minding that the food is there.

"I think we should eat before the food gets cold..." Yoongi tried getting out of this but he just couldn't.

Joon-Ho was staring at him, while Hoseok stared at Joon-Ho. Suddenly they just looked down at their food and started eating.

"So, how was your guy's day without me?" Yoongi wasn't so sure of what he just asked, but he asked it.

"Ok, I guess." Joon-Ho answered quietly.

"I gave Min the note you wanted me to give her." Hoseok spoke as well.

"Did she say anything or did Xiouli say anything?" Yoongi was worried.