Next Step

Yoongi and Hoseok had just received an email from the same company they auditioned for... which one was it-? Oh yes that one, BigHit.

"Don't tell me you didn't know." Hoseok's sister asked on a sarcastic tone.

"No." He said shyly.

"What the heck, when did you do it?" She once again asked.

"In the morning." Hoseok answered again shyly.

"What! Wow... that's my boi! How the heck tho, did you not know?" She kept asking.

Hoseok looked down at his bright screen and sighed. It lit up with highlighted words you passed you're audition.... tomorrow..... second part....

He couldn't understand. Nothing right now made sense. It all seemed fake, specially his sister calling him with the news. How did she know?

"Wait how did you find out?" Hoseok asked now really scared.

"Are you serious?! Don't tell me you forgot that you put my phone number and email for your emergency contacts." His sister's rhetorical questions being answered every time.

"Maybe I did?" Hoseok squealed.

He was excited, but freaked out. He saw Yoongi picking up his phone and seeing if he got an email. Indeed he did, the same one, but Hoseok didn't know that.

"Are you with someone right now?" Another high pitched female voice asked.

"Eomma?" His face lit up. "Yes I'm with Yoongi."

"Oh tell him I said hi, also I wanna go see you. Be ready, bye." She said in a hurry.

They hung up and Hoseok looked at Yoongi. Who was staring at the screen of his phone a bit impressed.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing." Yoongi looked up with a sad smile.

Hoseok could only think, he didn't make it, but it wasn't that. He made it, and that made him rethink. How did he do it? And what was he gonna do with his family?

"Don't worry." Hoseok grabbed his cheeks and grinned.

Yoongi put his signature gummy smile, making Hoseok calm. Them being completely vulnerable and naked in the living room made the needy once more. Their sexual instincts only growing with each other.

"Round two?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes." Yoongi answered wrapping his legs around Hoseok's waist.

Hoseok lifted him up, and instead of going anywhere, flipped him around. He was now on all fours. His milky ass up, and knees now holding him up.

"So kitten, should I? Do you want me to?" Hobi asked as he groped Yoongi's ass.

"Yes. Please do it." Yoongi wiggled his ass on his face wanting him to eat him alive.

"Gosh, why are you so fucking horny now?" Hoseok smirked (again!).

Hoseok lowered his head and kissed Yoongi's waist. Running his tongue from his waist to his butthole. He immediately started sucking and inserted his tongue. Yoongi screamed at the feeling of his hot tongue inside him. The things that happened earlier prepared Yoongi for right now, so he didn't feel any pain.

"Ahhh... yes like that..." Yoongi chanted his pleads.

The loud groans coming from Yoongi once again echoing throughout the living room. He couldn't close his mouth anymore, making him slowly drool over his lover's actions. His wet touch making himself harder once again. He stumbled his hand to his hardened member, keeping balance with the other.