Apart

I want you both to go back to Seoul and not worry about me. If I die or if I don't you guys keep going with your life's. The only thing I don't want to do is stop you.

Yoongi and his mom were sitting down next to a wall. Outside of the hospital. Neither of them were wanting to talk, as the words their loved one said were repeating in their mind.

If I die or don't...... life's.... stop you.....

Yoongi didn't know what to do or say. The words were very deep. Making Yoongi think about everything that's happened. Was he really about to lose his dad right now?

"The doctors said there's more possibilities of him to survive." Yoongi's mom finally decided to talk.

Yoongi simply nodded. Still not wanting to care about that. His dad contradicted himself. Before Yoongi completely leave them his dad had said something that had been playing in his mind for years.

'When you're in Seoul you'll miss me so much you'll come back. Knowing you it will be hard to go on with your life without doing anything I ever told you, you know you will.'

He clenched his fists at the sudden memory. That day he happily grabbed the same black backpack he still has and left. His dad shouting the words at him as he left.

"Why don't you answer me?!" His mom complained grabbing his attention once more.

"There's nothing to say." Yoongi said as he got up.

"Your father is in a hospital fighting for his life, and you look like you give a fuck about that!" His mom yelled, covering her mouth at the end.

"You got it then. I don't give a fuck about anything anymore. You know we're going to die anyways, why keep him suffering here." Yoongi said as he stumbled away.

His mom now crying at his comment. He wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right. Everything about her son made her believe that he wasn't the same Yoongi he used to be. Now he's strong enough, he won't be broken down easily.

"I'm sorry...." she said sliding back down onto the floor.

Yoongi entered the hospital again and went to Min's side. He grabbed his backpack and stormed out of the building again. Min watched him with confusion, but she stayed quiet. She knew he wasn't a person to mess with.

He walked through the streets of Daegu. Remembering every memory he didn't want to. Pieces of his childhood that were very hurtful for him. Others that were with his one and only true love. Some even with the girls. He didn't want to look at something and start crying because he recalled something from the past.

"Mr! How about you try one of our-"

"No." He walked away from the sales man.

He looked to the street across and sighed. His hands were in his pockets and his mind wasn't in the right state. It was pretty late. As he had been now walking for an hour. He knew that if he called Min she'd take him to his mom. Right now for him anything was better then confronting his mom.

He went into an alley way he used to go into a lot. He sat down and whined because of his hurting feet. He took out his phone which was dead and held it in his hands. He hugged his knees and put his head on them. He closed his eyes and all of the sudden fell asleep.

The next morning Min was looking all around for her friend. As she was told he left and never came home. It sounded familiar to her, but she ignored it because it was no time to joke.

It was 9am, and she had been looking since 7am. She couldn't think of another place, until she found him. She was just walking by an alley when she saw that mint green hair that she knows.

"Yoongi?" She asked to the sleeping boy.

"Yah Yoongi wake up!" She said as she finally saw his backpack and phone.

Knowing it was finally him, she squatted down to shake him and wake him up. Yoongi growled and in the end woke up. He frowned before looking up. Hoping that whatever happened last night was just a simple night mare.

"Why are you here? Let's go." Min scolded him as she helped him get up.

He again frowned once more, seeing that he was still at the same place he fell asleep in.

The first thing he did when Min presses her hand in his shoulder, was miss Hoseok's touch. Just the fact that he didn't wake up next to him already hurt him a lot.

"Come on. I'm taking you home." Min said as she pushed Yoongi.

He then put all his strengths to stopping. He shook his head, still not wanting to see his mom.

"Why not. Come on, you have to go. Why are you acting like a little kid?!" Min was complaining about the older's behavior.

Yoongi sat back down like he was before.

"Can I borrow your phone?" He asked looking up with a sad face.

"Where's yours?" Min asked confused.

"It died." He said and Min took her phone out.

He sent a text to Hoseok and hoped he answered.

Hoseok was sitting on a chair talking to Xiouli and Young-Jae because the teacher wasn't there. He had his legs sticking out of the sides, and his arms resting on the backrest. He was waiting for Min to text him again since in the morning she told him that Yoongi disappeared.

He was about to say something when he suddenly got a text. Without hesitation he picked up his phone and saw it was from Min. It said Hobi, please answer. Of course he answered knowing it wasn't really Min.

(I will change the writing style for this BC rn I'm too lazy.)

                  Min.nie

Hobi, please answer.

Yoongles?

Yes

What happened are you ok?

Yes, I'm sorry

Why?

Because I wasn't there...
I don't think I'll be there in a while

What do you mean

I'm sorry

Yoongi quickly turned off the phone and gave it back to Min. Not wanting to see what Hoseok was saying. Min received text after text from Hoseok, it became recent as Yoongi didn't want to answer.

"What happened?" Min asked wanting to unlock her phone.

Yoongi held her phone so she wouldn't and got up.

"Let's go." He finally said and sighed.

Min followed him and immediately started worrying. His legs were unstable, his face was pale, which is a lot to say, and he didn't know his way.

"Yoongi it's the other way." Min yelled and saw that Yoongi turned around right away.

She knew what she was about to do was incorrect, but she didn't know what else to do. So she turned on her phone, unlocked it, and read the conversation Hoseok and him just had.

"Is he really planning to stay?" She asked to herself.

She looked back up at Yoongi, who was now further away from where he started. She ran to him and thought about it.

Will they really be able to grow apart?