BNHA Part 26

--Midoriya--

The group goes to vending machine nearby as they wait for any signs from the hideout.

Yaoyorozu:We've gotten pretty close,but we haven't seen anything moving inside. | Kirishima:And not a single light is on. It doesn't look like anyone's home. | Todoroki:They're hiding this lair in plain sight. It look like any abandoned warehouse.

The weeds under the front door are thick and untouched. There must be another way to get in. Maybe someone's quirk is hiding it. We can't just enter carelessly,it might be a trap. If we could just see inside somehow.

Drunk Person:Hey! You looking for a real man,darling? Ditch these losers and come with us. | His drunk partner:*hits the back of the dude's head* Hey,come on now,stop picking fights. | Midoriya:*facade* Hey,you talking to us?! | Todoroki:Let's get out of here...

The group breaks away from the vending machine and decided to hide behind a wall among the streets.

Todoroki:It's not crowded,but there are people around. | Yaoyorozu:We can't draw attention to ourselves,so what's our next move? | Midoriya:Let's go around the back. It might be the best chance to get some solid intel about this place.

So,they go around the building and see a tight space that they can sneak through and not cause any suspicion.

Yaoyorozu:This is so narrow. I might get stuck! | Midoriya:Just keep moving,we have to figure out what's happening inside,and no one will see us back here. (looks up and sees a window) There! We should be able to get a look through that window. | Todoroki:We'll be blind in the darkness. | Yaoyorozu:One second,I'll make a night vision scope. | Kirishima:Wait,no need. I actually brought one along with me for this. | Midoriya:Woah,really?

Kirishima:When I thought on what we had to do,I figured we might need it. | Midoriya:Sure,but aren't those models super expensive? I did some research on them when I was thinking about my costume,but they cost like fifty thousand or something,right? | Kirishima:Whatever man,just drop it.

Todoroki:Right,and Kirishima will serve as our scout. Back him up,Midoriya. | Midoriya:Hold steady! | Ida:Don't lean forward too much,we may have to run at a moment's notice. | Kirishima:Ida,can you move back a little? | Ida:Quickly,and be quiet! | Kirishima:Got it...

Midoriya and Kirishima stand on Todoroki's and Ida's shoulders respectively as Kirishima looks through the night vision telescope.

Kirishima:The place is pretty trashed,doesn't look like... (he screams in shock as he starts to lose balance) | Midoriya:Hey,you ok!? | Todoroki:What's wrong? You weren't spotted,were you?! | Kirishima:*hands shaking as he gives the night vision telescope* Back left,in the corner Midoriya. Look!

Midoriya grabs the item and looks through it quickly. He scans the area,but soon see the rectangular boxes that is glowing with wires going into it.

No way,are those all...Nomu?!

--Marsha--

Shigaraki:Master,lend me your power. | Bakugo:Master? I thought you were the boss around here,but you're a sidekick. | Shigaraki:Kurogiri,Compress,it's time to put him back to sleep. | Compress:*sighs* I can't believe he's such a bad audience member. It's almost impressive. | Bakugo:If you want me to listen,then get on your knees and beg!

Compress closes in on Bakugo,but then a knock on our door stopped him in his tracks.

???:*muffled* Hello? I got a pizza delivery here.

It went silent for a few seconds before All Might punches through the wall,catching all of us by surprise.

All Might:SMASH!!!