My Officer

Dany is a bright confident girl. She lives her life like any typical college student. She studies, parties, and meets new people. She is enjoying her youth. The only problem is that she is not sure if the life she is living is the life she wants. One unexpected day she crashes into a car, not just any car but a police car. That fateful day she meets Nathaniel Barone.

Nathaniel Barone is a handsome young man.  He had a tough childhood but managed to straighten himself up. The day he meets Dany he finds himself not being able to get her off his head. The only problem is Dany has her eye on a different guy.

After many unforgettable encounters something sparks between them. Will they be able to make something out of it? Or will the age difference make them drift apart? Will Dany's crush decide to official make her his?

"Are you a troubled child?" He asked

"What? No! I'm a good child" I said defensively.

He gave me a look as I examined my current state. I was standing in a holding cell with my hair all over the place. My white shirt was no longer white. It was covered with dirt and blood. My knuckles were scraped and had dried blood on my finger tips.

For some unknown reason he was always the one to find me here. It seemed like no other officers worked here. He always saw me in my most embarrassing state, but for some reason I didn't mind. He managed to make me feel comfortable.