Chapter 1

Jenny held the piece of paper tightly in her hand wondering how it was possible for her once perfect life to take a U-turn.
She sighed placing the paper neatly on the chair and grabbed her schoolbag. She pushed her reluctant legs towards the plane and climbed in.
Her eyes searched for an empty seat.
"You can seat beside me ", a young girl almost her age said. Jenny just stared before sitting down.
"What is your name ?" Jenny stared at the girl again trying to understand why the girl could not leave her alone.

"Am Bella Gestly. "She thrusted her hand towards Jenny which was also ignored.
"If you are not going to talk to me atleast tell me your name. "
Jenny groaned then smiled making bella smile. "Jenny Jerkins. nice to meet you. "
"Like wise. "Bella said in a fake british accent making Jenny laugh.
"Hey can I ask you a question? "
Jenny umzipped her hoodie and nodded.
"Why are you travelling alone ? You look about my age and if you are seventeen like I am you shouldn't be ..."
"Its not your business. If you have nothing else to say to me then,"Jenny adjusted her schoolbag.
"Keep shut! "And with that she turned the otherside amusing Bella.
"You know, I know you have problems with your attitude but you have no right to shout at me. "Bella scoffed and faced the window.
Jenny knew it was wrong for her to shun Bella but her nerves were getting the best of her and the shrink told her that it best to avoid depressing matters.
"Just breathe Jenny.  Breathe, "Jenny whispered to herself.

"There's no need to cry because he doesn't want you and he will never want you.  She continued. 
"Jenny ?" she quickly wiped away her tears and smiled.
"Yes ?" she turned towards Bella. 

"Are you crying ?", Jenny tried as hard as possible to wipe away her tears but to no avail. 
"No ?" glancing up , a lone tear fell down her cheek, then another and another and then ...
"Why am I so weak? " Jenny broke down in tears. Bella 's face softened.
"Oh darling.  Come here. "Bella pulled her imto her arms gently rubbing circles on her shoulder as she cried. "Its gonna be alright. Calm down. "
"I just can't help it. I have bottled up all my emotions for so long and now I - I -"
"Shhh. Relax I'm here right ? "
Smiling slightly Jenny nods. When was the last time anyone held her this way ?
Not even her mother talked to her talk less of her sister. They all thought she was mentally umstable and that she would throw objects at them or scream or run away.

"Are you okay now ?"
"Yes I am and am sorry for the way I shouted at you before. It was rude of me. "
Bella laughs slightly.
"I have seen worst. "There was a flicker of raw emotions in her eyes but before Jenny could understand it, it disappeared as quickly as it came.
"Do you want to talk about it ?"
Bella shakes her head and holds her tight.
"I am never letting you go again Zoe. " Bella whispered,her voice low and strained due to the choked sob she was trying to dismiss.

                                                        *~*

A few hours later, Jenny made her way fo the reception with tired eyes. When she woke up from her slumber Bella was already gone amd after an unfruitful search for her , she was very much a walking zombie. 
"Jennifer? !"
Jenny turned around.
The only person that ever called her by her full name was Aunt Doris.
"Aunt Doris? "
Jenny blinked and ran towards her with blind eyes because her eyes were blurry with tears.
"How are you dear ? Its been like what eight years ?"
Jenny gigled.
"I am very sure I saw you last year during Christmas.  "

"Oh but I missed you. As shocking as it may sound Alex also missed you. " Jenny blushed.
"Oh yea? So where is he ?"

"Over here Baby doll. "Alex murmured. 
"Its Jenny. "Alex picked her up bridal style in one swift stride began making his way towards the exist.
"You know I can walk right? "
"I know you can do many things but how can I miss an opportunity to carry my little cousin? "
Jenny was sure her face was as red as a tomatoe and very soon she would explode of embarrassment. 
"Besides its not everyday I get to see your beautiful face. "And with that the happy mood turned foul.

"Not now Alex. I am seriously tired. "
"But what did I do? "
Jenny ignored him as she got into the car.  He sighed and entered the drivers seat staring at her from the rear mirror. 
This was going to be one hell of a new start.
And Jenny knew.
She wanted to run away from her past and all the depression, unknown to her that she had just stepped into a volcano of all she was trying to ignore and labelled as her past.

A past? Yummy. 
I love secrets
Next chapter now if you like it.
#Chelsea#