Chapter 6

Blood stained the tiled counter and Alex's knuckles were bruised.
He grabbed the plates and washed them. Picked up a glass filed it with cocoa mix and poured water then stirred it slowly. 
Shouting at her was not the solution. He should have been calmer and softer then maybe their outburst would not have led to her leaving her food and him loosing appetite to eat.
He added cream on the mix and placed a spoon inside.

Jenny still loved him and he was sure of it. They just had to seat down and have a little chat to clear up the misunderstanding. Balancing the glass on one hand he brought his other  hand swiftly and knocked.
"Jenny ?"
She still didn't  reply.
"Jenny I have your favourite cocoa mixed with little water and plenty honey. "
"With cream ?" Jenny whispered form the otherside.
"Yes with cream. Now open up or I'll drink it all ."

"You better not try anything stupid. "Alex laughed.
"Well you have to open the door to stop me from enjoying all this so what's it gonna be ? Door or cocoa mix? "
Jenny wiped her tears quickly and then opened the door to reveal a smiling Alex.
"I knew you'd make the right choice. " she stepped aside and allowed him to enter her room. 
"Why did you bring me this ?"
Alex dropped the cup on her night stand and sat down on her bed. "You didn't finish your food so... I brought you this. "
He looked away.
"And ?"
She sent him a questioning look and he blushed. "I am sorry for shouting at you like that it was so inappropriate and wrong and -"
"Alex? You are blabbering. "
He pouted and she smiled. "I love seeing you smile. "He moved towards her and pushed a free red lock of hair behind her ear.
"Alex..."
He cleared his throat.
"Sorry. " he dusted his hand on his jeans and stood up. "Well I have to go. Got a big...um..day tomorrow. You know work and all. "
He went to the door about to leave. "Alex? "
"Mmm? "
She smiled at him broadly. "Goodnight."
He gave her a tight smile before leaving.
Jenny sighed then took a sip of her cocoa.  The sweet buttery taste slid down her throat making her close her eyes in bliss. "Oh Alex. "
She sighed then dropped on her bed after finishing her cup of cocoa.

                                                  *~*

Okay so what happened was not what he expected to happen.  He had expected her to tell him to stay. 
He wanted them to talk. For her to explain things to him but all she said was 'goodnight'   
No I love you or anything like that. Just plain goodnight.

Alex locked his door and laid on his bed.
"Jenny what am I doing wrong ? Am I not good enough for you ?
I am so tired of not being able to touch you in pretense of you being my cousin when you are not. " he groaned.
Promise are made to be kept.
He promised his mother that he would keep the secret. Telling no one. And now the frustration of not being able to tell Jenny all of ...

"Alex? "  there was a knock.
He quickly closed his eyes pretending to be asleep just incase she entered his room.
From the other side Jenny sighed. "I love you. "
With that said she left leaving Alex who was grinning like a cat to his thoughts.

Short update I know but I'll make it up to you guys I promise.
Three to four chapters per day. How does that sound ?

Yes ! Jex fans shout an amen.
I just love Alex. He is so ...👌💓
Later I'll run the characters slide so be patient. 

So what did Alex mean when he said that Jenny wasn't his cousin?
Is there something they're hiding from the unsuspecting Jenny?
Is Jenny really giving Alex a chance or is it something else ?
Find out in the next chapter of DECISIONS sometimes you win sometimes you loose.
Oh and don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks 😘😘
#Chelsea #