Chapter 12

Cont. Jenny

When Aunt Doris served her meal Jenny dove in right away not waiting for the rest of the family to pray.
Uncle Philip stared at her amused. "You eat like a man. "
Jenny winked. "I am the man. "
Alex snorted then mumbled.
"What was that ?"
Alex smirked. "I said that title belongs to Becky Lynch." Jenny scoffed.  "Thought you only watched wrestling to see women naked besides I  think Paige is hotter and badder. "
Alex snickered. "Yeah right. "
"Ass wipe. " Jenny whispered.
"Fish face! "

"Man whore! "She kicked him under the table and he replied with a grunt. "Bitch! "
"That's enough!"Aunt Doris glared at the two of them then at her husband. "I go to wash my hand and you leave them to do what they like. "
Uncle Philip laughed nervously. "Honey they were just catching up on what they missed. "
"Am sure you missed her tits. "Jenny commented.
Uncle Philip immediately choked on his meatball and quickly reached for his glass of water while aunt Doris glared unamused.
"Real mature Jennifer."
Jenny grinned then shoved the last spoon of food into her mouth and chewed very slowly. 
"Do you have anything you want to do today? Since its a friday. "
Jenny gulped her juice then wiped her mouth with the napkin.
"I don't. Do you ?"

Alex's eyes brightened a little then he smiled.
"Yes M&J. "
Jenny grabbed her plate and kept it in the sink.
"What's going on there? "
"Karaoke night. "Alex came to join her by the sink.
"I'll think about it. "
Alex pouted.
"Come on. You owe me for this morning so let's go. "
Jenng shook her head smiling.
He moved closer to her ear and whispered. "I'll kiss you any where you want. "

She shivered because he kissed her ear slightly that if you didn't watch closely you'd miss it and then she blushed.
"Ok. I'll go change but not because you said that. "Alex smirked.
"If you say so. "
She excused her self then went to her bedroom to change.
Aunt Doris looked at Alex disapproving of his closeness to his cousin.'
"Alex remember what we talked about. "
Alex groaned. "I've been reminded for the past decade and I haven't spilled. "
"I have warned you about that Alex. This is a serious issue. "
"But am not having sex with her. "
Aunt Doris dropped her fork with a clatter and excused herself from the dining room claiming she wasn't hungry anymore.
Alex sighed then turned to his father. "You know you are both punishing us."

Uncle Philip's eyes softened then he gave his son a sad smile.
"Its not our place to say anything. Neither is it yours son. Its mother's place to tell her. "
Alex angrily unbottoned the first three bottons of his shirt and splashed water on his face from the tap.
"Relax son. I know how bad you want to tell her but her mother has to be the one to do it. "Alex nodded.

"Tell me what ?" Jenny questioned looking from her uncle to Alex suspiciously.
"Nothing." uncle Philip said quickly,carrying his plate and moving to the sink.
So Jenny turned to Alex with a raised eyebrow.
"What? "
"You tell me. I hear you both gossiping about me and now you tell me nothing? "
Alex smiled. "We weren't gossiping. We were just, talking. "
"About? "
Alex stared at his father's direction then groaned.
"Jenny it's nothing I promise."
Jenny looked unconvinced.

"Alex walker keeps his promise. "Jenny nudged him.
"I know that but I hope Alex walker isn't lying to me. "
Then she turned to go outside.
"I would never lie to you Jenny. " he said just before she made it to the door.
"I hope so. Because if there is one thing I will never forgive, its someone lying to me. "With that she opened the door and went outside.
Alex sighed.
"I am a... the worst person on this planet. "
Uncle Philip placed his hand on his shoulder. "If you had told her she would still hate you. So its better to just lie and prevent a catastrophe. "
She was going to hate him anyways. "What the worst that can happen? "
Uncle Philip shrugged.

Am back cuties! !!!
Who missed me ?!

Back to the book.

What are they hiding?
I wonder what it is.
Could this secret be the beginning of the end ?
Next its Bella with some spice.
Don't forget to vote ,comment and follow 😚

I'm bagga chips and trust me you'll enjoy it a lot of spice.

😀
#Chelsea #