Chapter 28

Jenny felt and looked different.
She could feel the breeze hitting her nape and caressing her cheeks.
She felt lighter. Free.
The weight of her memories removed from her shoulder made her smile stupidly then came to a halt.
She inhaled.
Aunt Doris was sure to be behind that door just waiting for her to come in just so she could pounce on her.

Cautiously Jenny tip toed up the porch and opened the door as gently as she could.
She eased in flexibly and turned to close the door.
She sighed and continued her tip toeing walk trying to pass the kitchen but what see saw made her freeze.
Alex was there shirtless.
Water running down his back and his muscles flex as he grabbed a bowl then turned around which she did not realize but rather continued eye raping him.
She let her eyes roam his abs and biceps. 
She trailed her eyes up to his face and blushed pushing herself further into the darkness.
He was smirking at her. "I know you're there Jenny come out of the shadows where I can see you better. "

She remained silent and mute.
"I'll come get you if you don't and I swear I'll not be coming clothed. "
"W-What? "
"So it is you. Come out already so I can watch you watch me. "
Her cheeks felt hot and her ears tingled.
Slowly she walked into the kitchen with her head held high and a serious face.
Can't have him think she had forgiven him already can we?

She felt uncomfortable under his gaze. He looked at her up then down slowly, eyes lingering on various parts far to long.
"You look...wow. You look beautiful. "
Jenny just ignored him and went to the fridge to grab the carton of milk.
He came behind her, one arm wrapped around her waist. Other hand on the hand that was holding the fridge door.
"Did you want something? "
She said softly not really trusting her voice.
Alex trailed the tip of his nose on her neck and inhaled. "Yes I did"
His voice sound husky and deep making her shiver.

"What? "
He bit her ear lobe. "You. "
She blinked. It toke all her will power to push him away and move to the counter forgetting the milk.
"Don't start that now Alex. "
His arms came around her waist again and he pulled her against him forcefully making her gasp.
"I tried to forget you, you know. Fuck! I really did.  But I can't forget you Jenny. Can't forget your scent. You drive me insane."
He kissed her neck. 
"Just the thought of you naked does things to me. Things that I can't understand. "
He sucked on her shoulder blade making her moan and falling forward holding herself steady with the counter.
"If .. If I did those things to you why did you loose faith in me ?"
He kissed her other shoulder blade and bit down.
"Forgive me Jenny. Am sorry. "
She turned to look at him and he used that as an opportunity to kiss her deeply.
Jenny didn't waste any time in responding into the kiss
She felt his left hand moved to her breast in a gentle caress while playing with her soft spot.
She grabbed his neck and pulled his face close to hers to kiss him fiercely.
He tried to dominate her battling with her tongue in an erotic kiss than made his whole body buzz.
When she refused to let him dominate her.
His hand slipped into her jeans pressing against her intimate area and she gasped giving him access immediately. 
His hand moved slowly drawing a desperate moan out of her.
He turned her around and lifted her till she sat on the counter and he between her legs.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.
This was maddening. He pulled down her jeans swiftly staring into her eyes.
He rubbed himself against her at a fast rate and she cried out.
"Aunt Doris...she'll hear. "
He pulled her close to him and entered her in a thrust. "Aha. "
"Then you better be quiet my love. "
He began to move inside her and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

                                                         *~*

She came down on him one last time and groaned as spams of an orgasm went through her body. "My God. "
She rolled to her side panting heavily. "Best make up sex ever. "
Alex laughed and pulled her towards him.
After two used condoms and an erotic lap dance from her they were finally satisfied.

"I love you Jenny. "
She smiled at him. "I love you too. "
"I can't believe we just had sex like two animals in a house with two adult close by. "

Jenny licked on of his nipples. "Does it matter?"
"Not...not really. "
She brought her lips to his and kissed him briefly. She looked into his eyes and kissed him again.
She slipped her hand under the covers and touch him. "What ... are you..doing? "
She only smiled and moved her hand up and down slowly.
His eyes glazed over and he moaned when she touched the tips.
"Am still sensitive Jenny. "
She took his nipple in her mouth again and sucked on it while moving her hand faster.
She bit down on the hardening bud of flesh and he groaned.
Seeing that he liked it she did it gain lapping at it with her tongue while looking at him.
He saw desire in them and love.
She looked surreal. Beautiful in this position.
Her lips trailed down his stomach and before he could register what she was about to do her mouth replaced her hand.
  "You will be the death of me. "
In response she licked up and down watching his reactions.
She moved her mouth up to the tip and sucked on it.
"Baby you should stop that."
She ignored him and continued her assult moving her tongue over him. "Jenny..."
She sucked his tip again. "Jenny."
His voice sounded tight and his voice held worry.
"Jenny you need to stop. "
She sucked harder. "Jenny! "
In one swift move she took in all of him deep throating him.
"Oh shit! "
He released in her mouth.
Even though he tried to control it. He couldn't.
He groaned at her gave out shots after shots.
He looked at her through his lashes. "What was that? "
She kissed his now flaccid manhood and bit her lip. "Did you like it ?"
"You gave me a ... Where did you learn that? "
She laughed. "I owed you a hand job anyway so I decided to trying this instead. "
"You swallowed. "
"Because I love you and I've always wanted to try it so I guess you're the lucky one. "
He beckoned on her to come to him and she did.
He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly.
"Thankyou."
"For what? "
"For forgiving me and for loving me. "
"I'll always love you Alex that you should know and never forget. "
"Trust me I won't. "

So they dis it again.
3times! !!
Why do you think jenny felt dizzy in the last chapter?
Could it be?

So now they are officially back together.
Will they be able to stand after the storm that is about to hit their relationship or will they fall?

#Chelsea #