Chapter 13

Mature content.
*Rape content* (Read at your own risk.)
For those that have been molested or touch before by people older than you, I suggest you report them regardless of what they say or do because they'll do the same to someone else 😥.
Don't worry God still 💓s you and he will always accept you with open arms. 🙏

On with the story ..

Bella couldn't believe her ears.
What she heard...
After Layla had told her the true reason behind their breakup, she had fled. Ran like a blind child running home to her mother for comfort except in her case she ran home to no one. But to a monster!
Bella barged into the house and banged the door.
"You came home early bitch. Why? " her father slurped staggering towards her.
"I hate you!"
He held her neck in a tight grasp. "You said ?"
"You threatened my girlfriend! " she spat on his face fuming.
Never in her wildest dream would she ever talk back at him.
Maybe it was because Layla got back with her.
Many say love is a dangerous weapon usex for good or evil and truly it is.

"Girlfriend?!"
He slammed her head on the wall leaving her dazed and speechless. "What did I tell you about that?! You lesbian! "He choked her.
"Dad you're hur-you-ugh. You're..hurting me. " he tightened his hold on her neck while she dung her nails into his arms. Her eyes watered and her lungs burned begging for precious air.
"You-you cou- gto..pris..on. " she was really choking now.
"Pl..se. A...your..daugh..er. "She said trying to free herself from him.
"My daughter is a lady! Where I come from women love dicks and not pussies!"
Tears spilled. "I ..ha..you. "He craked a wicked smile as he watched her gasp for air. "I hate you too. "
She kneed him in the groin and he fell back withering on the floor in pain.

She coughed then inhaled greedily.
"You are a bastard! " she yelled then closed her eyes as a stingy feeling settled around her throat.
She went to him and kicked him. Again and again. 
Something told her to flee but she refused. He would just come after her and she'd know no peace.
As she made to lick him again,the unexpected happened.
He pulled her down and smacked her in the head.
"Argh! " she cried as the house began to spin in her eyes.
He stood up and pulled her up. "You are going to pay for kicking me down there. "
He punched her stomach knocking the air out of her.
He grabbed her hair and punched her jaw. There was a pop.
Bella screamed paim travelling round her body and she fell to the ground.
"Are you crying? " he gave her a slap.
"I hate you. I hate you! You bastard! I hate you!!" she spat blood on the floor.

He bent to her level. "Maybe I should kill you. Or maybe..."
His hand caressed her face gently and she shivered. He looked her in the eye and bent to kiss her exposed lap. "No! " Bella pushed him away but he wouldn't move.
He gripped her hand and forcefully opened her legs settling between them. "No!! Please don't."
He pushed her  to lay on the floor and pin her hand above her head.
She shook her head and cried. "Help! Somebody help me! "
"Shut up bitch! "He slapped her again and pushed his trousers down.
He tore her pants away and smiled viciously.  "This is going to be a long night dear Isabella. "
"Don't touch me! " she screamed when she felt him pushing into her.

"Can't anybody hear me?!" he grabbed her neck staring into her eyes then thrusted deep into her.
"Layla..." she cried helplessly as he thrusted in and out of her with no mercy.
He latched his disgusting  lips to her necked and sucked and he moved at a faster rate. "Mmm. Yes. "The man she once called father moaned.
"I bet you licked when she licked your nipples. " Bella closed her eyes.
His thrusts were painful and the coppery smell of blood reached her nostrils. "I think am cuming. Yes. I-"
The glass of beer shattered on top his head and he fell on top Bella unmoving.
"Bella? " Layla pushed the man - Bella's father away and stared fown at her half naked and bruised body.
"Layla? " Bella whispered then her eyes began to drop.
"Bella?! No stay with me. Don't close your eyes. "
Layla closed her laps and noticed the blood. She was bleeding!
Layla craddled her in her arms. "Baby. My love. Am right here just keep your eyes open for me. "
"I love you. " Bella whispered.
"I love you too baby but you can't die. You can't leave me. "
Layla kissed her forehead and cried. "You just can't. "

😢😢😪😭😥
Am evil ain't I?
Not sure about the rap scene but I hope it was accurate.

What did you think ?
You're all wondering if she died or not.
I could keep up the suspense but am sure you wouldn't be happy.
So next chapter to find out 😉
Later.

#Chelsea #