Chapter 23

Alex wiped the sweat from his eyes brow as he carried the containers.
Today was very tiring.
The shop owner called for some supplies since they had little left so he was the person carrying all of it inside as this was his shift.
He bent to pick up another container when something fell out of his pocket.
A sliver bracelet.
He wanted to give it to jenny after their date. He saw it at a pawn shop and decided to buy it. 
It was going to be a symbol of his love for her. How he felt about her.
But that stupid incident ruined everything.
After what he did.  He couldn't even look her in the eye. He was ashamed of what he did and he regrets ever doing it in the first place.

He traced the J and heart initials on the bracelet and shuddered.
Alex
"I miss you baby. I miss you alot. I'm sorry. Pls forgive me."
He kissed the bracelet savouring the cold feeling on his lips.
Kissing Jenny was quite the opposite. His body would just melt and he'd feel hot all over.
His jaw clenched as his jeans became to tight.
He glanced down and gasped embarrassed. He had a boner.
Gently he trailed his fingertips down his bulge and groaned in pleasure. If anything it grew bigger to his surprise. He looked behind him and saw no one.
He was alone in the store room surrounded by containers that needed to be kept in place.
He trailed his fingertips down again and shuddered. 
Feeling a little confident he gripped himself hard and moaned deeply.
"Jenny...."
He rubbed slowly loving the feeling and gave out a small cry.
He shivered when he rubbed faster remembering every little detail about her. About how she touched him and moaned at the touch of her hand touching him instead of his own hand.

A clear picture flashed in his mind and he stopped.
The picture as clear as day.
Her teary eyes. The way she looked at him.
I hate you.
Those lips that once whispered words of love and adoration.
Lips that kissed him intimately and fiercely with love.
Lips that parted slightly when he entered her blossom.
Lips that moaned his name and promised happiness now said words of hate.
Hatred as thick as tar and blazing like fire.
He felt disgusted with himself.
After every thing he did to her. How dare he call her name as he touched himself.
It was disgusting and belittling.
Instead of apologizing like a man, he was here having little fantasies about bedding her.
Fantasies cause it would never happen again. Jenny promised him.

"Lex! Someone's here to see you! Come out front!"
Could it be?
Was she truly here to see him?
They could make up and he'd apologize a thousand times.
He weaved his way through the boxes and made his way to the front.
Jenny's smiling face pushed him to move faster.
He stopped smile fading.
It wasn't Jenny. It was that man he'd seen at Jenny's school. The one that caused all this mess.
You remember him right?

"What are you doing here? !"
The man glanced up at him from his phone and smiled his eyes twinkling.
Was he mocking him?
He clenched his fists.
"Here to rub it in my face how you stole my girlfriend? "
The man shook his head and thrusted his hand towards him.
"Calm down. The name's Flin Burt. "
Alex folded his arms and discarded the hand in front of him. "I know your name. What do you want? "

Flin cleared his throat. "I'm a father. I'm older than you and am more experienced. Know how you feel believe me I felt the same way. "
"So you're trying to pass down your heartbreak to another person was tgat why you stole the love of my life? !"

"I take it you didn't give her the chance to explain. "
Alex frowned. "What do you know you dirty bastard? ! You fricking touched her and you come here telling me crap. "
"Is that what you think. That'd touch her? Is that how you view her as some slut who goes around opening her legs for any man she comes across ?"
"Jenny is a beautiful girl I won't lie about that. She smart, intelligent. Feisty, heck I even thought about how her lips would feel on mine for a while. She was so loving towards my son and no woman has ever taken the time to talk to him because he's not normal. "
"You little..."
"I thought about it but I didn't do it. The piont here being that Jenny loves you. I saw the way she looked at you that day when you entered. Her eyes brightened for a while.
I saw the fear in her eyes when you saw those pictures. She could have asked me to backup her story but she felt that it wasn't needed because you'd understand. "
Alex turned away.
"I don't believe you. "
" I don't care. Am here as a man , standing in front of you as your fellow male and am telling you that there's nothing between Jenny and I. Don't take her for granted. You found yourself a woman that a man can hardly come by. A selfless woman who thinks about others before you. "

"Why should  I believe you? "
"You don't. But you know deep down am telling you the truth. "
"You telling me this.... What do you achieve? "

Flin thrusted his hands into his jeans and shrugged.
"Nothing. I just don't want you to make the same mistake that i did that all. Forgive her and beg for her forgiveness now before its to late. Befor you loose her," Flin casted his eye's downwards.
"Like I did .".he whispered.

"Who was she ?"
Flin sighed. "Someone I cared about deeply. The person I was ready to spend the rest of my life with. "
"Did you do it. "
Flin glanced up. "What? "
"Did you beg for her forgiveness? "
Flin shook his head. "No. I was too ashamed. No scared that if I showed up at her front door another man would answer or that if I called she would tell me that she had moved on just like I asked her to ans that I should just to the same.
I was blinded by my ego that i didn't realize that I pushed her away with my actions.
She got married a few years ago and I couldn't find it in myself to go for her wedding so I decided to adopt a boy to keep me company. Someone to keep me sane and happy like I was before. "

Alex sighed."I'm...I'm also...also scared of what she'd say to me. She begged me and I ...I...I was just so angry and jealous that I did something without even thinking and now she hates me. "

"Jenny can't hate you. She loves you. "
"Then you don't know her. Jennifer Jerkins never forgives any one that lies and hurts to her. "
"Even you? "
"Yes. Even me. "

So i know i said this chapter would be about jenny but i just want to shed more light on a few things thats all.
The next chapter will be about her though so don't fret.
Okay? 😒😞

Good. 😄😄😃😃😀😀😀

Hope you enjoyed that little ****** **** Alex had.
Hah.
I'll continue the tour now. Next chapter 24.
Chu! Chu!

😘😘😘😘😘😘

#Chelsea #