Chapter 10

😁😁😁😂😂😂😂

Jenny thought she would have finished by the time the bell rang. Turns out she was still writing when it rang.
She bit her lips.
She had Mrs chadwick next. History!
Yikes! !

"Um sir? " He ignored her and loosened his tie then groaned.
"sir ?"
He ignored her again and began opening his drawers hurriedly.
Jenny went to him. "Anything I can do to help ?"
Then she heard it like little whistle sound. He was gasping for air!
"You're asthmatic. "

He brought out his inhaler and began struggling to open it.
Jenny saw him panicking and collected his inhaler from him.
She went in between his legs,held his head and pumped the medication into his mouth.
She held his mouth for a few seconds till she saw his eyes clear.
She removed her hands and he inhaled deeply. "Better? "
He nodded. "Thank you. "
She smiled flatly. "It's no problem. No matter how much I dislike you right now am not heartless. You could have died. "He gulped.
She watched his adam apple bob up and down. She began to notice some little features she had ignored while she was giving him his medication.
He had chocolate brown eyes that look honey brown if she stared to long,his chiseled jaw ,a little scar on his right eyebrow.
She noticed that his black hair was held at the back by a ribbon and he had a set of beautiful full lips.
She wiped a tear that had trailed down his cheek from his face.
He cleared his throat.
"Miss Jerkins this is a very weird position for a teacher and his student. "

That was when she realized that she was half standing and her other leg was in between his legs and his hands were on her hip.
She blushed and moved back. "Sorry. "
"No thankyou you were just making sure I was alright. "
She nodded. "Does it happen often ?"
"My asthma attacks? " she nodded.
"Yes most times. "
"Do you always panick ?"
"You ask a lot of questions. I wish you asked the same many questions in my class ?"
"Just curious. "She shrugged.
He slouched on his chair. "Well yes because I am either alone or I can't find my inhaler and then I panick almost naturally. "

"You scared of dying ?"she teased.
He bent to close his drawers. "Who isn't? "
She laughed. "Me. "
He looked at her for a second then began scribbling on a sheet of paper. "You say that why ?"
"Well. Sincerely, I don't know. I guess am just tired of this honking life."
He gave her a small smile. "You've tried it before haven't you ? Commiting suicide.  "
She looked away.
"Take this you sbould be able to go to your next class without any trouble. "
He held out a paper for her to take. "What is it ?" she collected the paper curious of its content. 
"It's a teacher's note and it is signed by me. "
She packed her books and slipped the paper into her pocket.
"I would have said thanks but I  deserve it. "
He laughed. "What ever sails your boat. You can go now. "
"Already gone. "
She said running out the door towards her next class.

                                                     *~*

After school, Jenny found out that Layla had spread the news concerning the teacher asking her to wait behind to the girls.
And guess what ?
They all wanted to know what happened and why he let her go without any strange or crazy assignment.
"So let me get this straight ," she placed her helmet on her bike.
"You are all stopping me from going home to have a well deserved meal just because you want gossip? "
They nodded. "Why ?"
Pearl was the one to voice out their thoughts. "What do you mean 'why'? We want to know the juicy gist that's why. "

Jenny groaned. 
"How about I tell you all tomorrow during gym class ?"
Rocky snorted. "No can do darling. Tell us now besides tomorrow is Saturday. "
"You are all a pain in my ass. "
Sharon giggled. "We can always pour some lube. "
Rocky smirked proud of what she just said.
Cecilia,known by her friends as ceccy who Jenny got to know later ,choked on her juice.
"Eww. "
"Just tell us already. "
Bella groaned.
"Nothing happened. I just helped him with his medication. "
"Medication? For what? " pearl questioned.
"He's asthmatic.  "
"What ?!" They shrieked in unison shocked. 

I got you all there. I got you dirty minded cuties real good. 😂😂😂
Nothing happened 😔😔😔😳
But...
If you want to see some action with Bella go to the next chapter now !
Something crazy is about to happen.
Bye.
Love y'all. 💓💓💕

#Chelsea #