Chapter 26

Jenny rolled to the side her hand falling to an empty space. She patted the space looking for a body.
Alex's body.
Realizing that there was no one beside her she opened her eyes and yawned rubbing her eyes. 

"Alex? "
She got out of bed and went downstairs to look for him but found no trace of him.
She went to the window and looked outside. His car wasn't in the drive way.
"That jerk! He left without saying goodbye. " she huffed and folded her arms childishly.
"Ugh! "
She went back to her room and jumped on top her bed and groaned.
She turned to her night stand and saw a white sheet of paper folded neatly.
How had she missed it?
She picked the letter up and read it.
"Didn't want to wake you up. You looked beautiful and peaceful so i decided to let you sleep. You deserve it.
I'll see you when i get back from work.
Sorry if you got worried. I love you.
                                                      - Alex :-} "

She sighed after reading the letter.
Atleast he was trying and that was what mattered the most right?
She brought the letter to her chest and closed her eyes thinking about yesterday.
Was she too hard on him yesterday? Did she go overboard? Was she doing the right thing?
He was trying to make amends right? Did she really want to give him a hard time?
Yes.
Was she sure?
Yes.
Really sure?
Yes!
Did she want to reconsider?
No.

"Get a grip Jenny you're having a conversation with your brain in your head. Could you get any crazier? " she asked her self laughing happily. "Oh I love him. I love him. "
"Aha , Alex."

"What's up lover girl? "
She jumped up startled. "Rockel? What are you doing here? "
"Hey hey! "
"Sharon and you too. What all this? "
Sharon dropped the shopping bag on her bed and sighed.
"It's my way of saying sorry for how I reacted. You know what I mean right? "
Jenny nodded. "So sorry? Yeah?  I'm sorry. "
Jenny laughed and leaned in to hug her. "I can't stay mad at you guys. How did you even get in?"
"Well when we came we knocked and knocked but no one answered. When we were about to leave we saw Mr Walker,he was carrying some grocery bags he said you were in your room after we told him that we were your friends. So here we are. Pearl's helping your uncle with the groceries and ceccy's with her but Layla said she couldn't make it she's with Bella in the hospital i guess. "

"Oh my God. Bella! How could I have forgotten about her? How is she?" Jenny asked feeling like a crappy friend.
"Calm down Jenny. She's fine. "
Jenny sighed. "Its just that I was so cut up in my problems that I forgot about Bella. I don't know how it happened. So when will she be getting released? "

Rocky jumped on her bed and laid her head on her pillow. "Sunday. They had to monitor the baby's condition. "
Jenny furrowed her brow. "Baby? "
"Oh sorry. I forgot you didn't know. Bella's pregnant. "
"Don't tell me the father is..."
Sharon nodded. "Mmuhm. "
"That bastard! He got her pregnant! "
Sharon rubbed her back gently. "She's fine Jenny. "
"Is she keeping the pregnancy? "
Rocky nodded.
"Layla said she'd help her with the baby. So yeah she is. "
Jenny rubbed her temple feeling light headed and dizzy for a second. "Are you okay? " Sharon asked looking at her closely.

"Yes I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? "
"Don know you tell me. "
Jenny just ignored her and went through the contents of the bag and almost choked.
"What the..."
Sharon smiled mischievously. "I thought, since  Alex doesn't want to talk to you. You could seduce him. Yeah? "
Jenny shook her head. "You're unbelievable. You bought me a black lacy underwear. I don't need it. Alex and I made up but he's trying to make us work again. "
Sharon's face fell.
Seeing it,  Jenny sighed. "I guess I could keep it for a special occasion. "
Sharon smiled at her making Rocky roll her eyes.
She was using that face again pressure Jenny to take the lingerie.
Who does that to a friend like seriously?
Rocky got off the bed and went to Jenny's wardrobe. 
"What 're you looking for? "
"Nothing just trying to pick up and out fit for the party we are going to tomorrow. "
"Party? " she turned to sharon who looked away sheepishly.
"Yeah a party, Its at Zoey's house. They throw a party every year in for Zoey's memorial. "
"Oh "
"Told you she wouldn't want to come. "
"No no its not that. Its just tomorrow Alex and I were planning on having a bonding date "
"Bonding date? For what. You know each other well enough already and you love each other so what's the need ?"
"Yes we do but there are things about me that he doesn't know and am scared of telling him because am not sure he will understand. "
"He will. "
Jenny sighed and pushed a free lock of her hair behind her ear.

Pearl and ceccy rushed in looking tired and just fell on Jenny's bed panting.
"If I didn't know better I'd say that both of you were fucking or something. " sharon said wiggling her eyebrows.
Ceccy looked like she was about to puke while pearl only smiled at him with a look in her eyes.
And was she smirking?
Yes indeed it was.
"I think you're jealous. "
Sharon shook her head and pinched her. "Oww! "
Ceccy laughed hysterically still trying to catch her breath.
"So is she coming? " pearl asked sharon who looked at Jenny.

"I don't know I'll think about it. "
Rocky Looked at her wrist watch and muttered under her breath.
"What's wrong Rocky? "
"Sorry guys but I have to be somewhere right now. "
Ceccy groaned. "But I don't want to leave yet. "
"Well if you can find your way home then feel free to stay. "
Ceccy gave her a stink eye and stood up. "Bye Jenny. Really hope you come to the party. Bella will be there. "
"Still thinking about it. "
Rocky grabbed ceccy's hand and pulled her out of the room. "Bye."
Sharon and pearl looked at each other again.
Any time she caught them they'd look away immediately.
"Did something happen? "
"No!" they shouted together.
"Oo...kay."
"Where's Alex anyway. "
"He went to work. "
Pearl giggled. "Whats funny? "
"You sound like a house wife. "
Jenny blushed. "Oh shut up. "
Seeing her red face they hunched over laughing like there was no tomorrow. "Stop it. "
"You should have seen your face. "
Jenny huffed.
Pearl looked at sharon again. "We should get going right sharon? "
"Yeah we should. "
Jenny packed the under wear into its packet and went to drop it in her wardrobe then yawned.
"I think I'll take a nap. Am tired. I just feel weak all of a sudden. "
"That's our que to leave. "
"Yeah now stand up from my comfy bed. "
"We're going already. Oh and Jenny? "
"Yes? "
"Take a bath. "
Jenny gasped faking hurt. "How dare you leave  my room peasants. "
Pearl giggled. "Whatever. See you at the party! "
"Close the door would ya? "
Sharon closed the door behind her and a moment later the front door banged shut indicating that they had left.
Jenny went back to her peaceful silence.
Laying on her Bed with heavy eyes.

Soon she layed there sound asleep and when Mr Philip came in to call her to breakfast he decided to leave her she looked so peaceful.
Quite saddening that her peaceful stated would soon be replaced with anger.
Philip sighed and shut the door behind him.

😘😘😘😜😜💥

#Chelsea