Chapter 3

Forgetting all about breakfast Jenny rode her motorcycle to school. The way the breeze sailed behind her was a bliss.
She was so surprised this morning when her Aunt told her about her motorcycle. 
She thought it was destroyed that night and sadly her parents refused to let her have another one. She parked at the steps of the school and removed her helmet.  Eyes watched her as she climbed the stairs in twos and threes. She pushed open the door and entered the building. 
The receptionist was at the entrance so that was where she went first to collect her schedule and locker keys.
"Welcome to Carville High child. Hope you enjoy your stay. "
The busty lady smiled flatly at her. "Um, okay. Thanks I guess."

She walked out keeping her keys in her bag then she heard a scream. 
"Oh my God ! Jenny? "
She glanced up and saw Bella.  "Bella? What are you doing here ?"
"I could ask you the same thing. "
Jenny frowned.
"You left." Bella smiled shyly. "I know but I left my number in your pocket and you never called. "
"Sorry I didn't know. I also don't have a phone yet. "Bella giggled. 
"No problem. Come let me introduce you to the guys. " Jenny's. Eyes widened and she gulped. "T-the guys ?"
"Yes. You'll love them. "Bella continued to drag her down the hall ignoring the glares, stares and murmurs that seem to follow her as she passed her new fellow students.
"Hey guys. This Jenny. "A group of students consisting of four girls and five boys faced her.
"Zoey ?"
A boy with black hair and blue eyes questioned.
"No. I am Jenny. "
He only stared at her for a few seconds before leaving brushing past her. "What was that all about ?" she asked and the rest of them left except two.
Someone sighed and said. "Hi am Layla and this Rex my younger brother and other guy that left,the one with black hair ?"
Jenny nodded.
"His name is Raen."
"Okay so why did they all react like that ?"
Layla smiled sadly. 
"Sorry bud but you remind us of someone. I mean you look so much like her and that was a hard blow for us. "
Layla looked at Bella who looked away trying to look anywhere else but at her. "It's good to see you again Bella. "
The bell rang indicating the begin of class. "Well I better start going. Come on Rex." After a symbol of peace from Rex and Layla walked away. 

"You had a relationship with her didn't you?"
"Hmm, "Bella nodded slowly.  "We had to break up for reasons unknown to me." Bella frowned. 
"Sorry. "
Jenny bit her lip slightly. 
"Not to worry. Its not your fault,come let me take you to your first class. "
"How do you know it ?"
"Girl. I know everything. "
The two girls laughed loudly.

                                                   *~*

Walking into the classroom was like entering a lion's den.  After Bella showed her to class,she had sayed infront of the door for what seemed like an enternity before knocking softly on the door.
"Good morning students.  Today we have a new student joining us. Tell us your name dear ,"
Jenny pushed her hands into her jean pocket and smiled.
"My name is Jenny Jerkins and I am seventeen years old."
"Well hello Jenny hope you'll like it here.  Why don't you pick an empty seat so we can continue the class ?"
"Ok. "
Jennh made her way to the back of the class sitting beside Raen who glared at her. "It's only for an hour. "
He scoffed.  "I don't care. Just don't talk to me and we'll be alright."
Jenny snickered before sitting down then she brought out her text book and ignored him.
If he thought that he was going to make feel uncomfortable then he was greatly mistaken.

Just a few more minutes and he'd be out of her hair.

Tu,tu
Train Jex or Train Jean ?
#Chelsea #