Chapter 30

Jenny glared at her family and scowled. "What are you all doing here mom? "
"What do you think? " Mabel asked.
"I wasn't talking to you, you bitch I was talking to mom.  "
Susanne gasped. "Manners Jennifer. "
"Should have known you'd pick your favourite over me. " Jenny shook her head and stood up  to head to her room. "That's all you know how to do , you run away like always. "
Jenny stopped at the top of the stairs. "I run so that I don't have to listen to your dumb shit and you bitching about your bleached face. "
Alex covered his mouth to stop his laughter and his mother elbowed him. "Oow ma. "
"Shut it boy. "
Jenny glared at Mabel. "Nothing else to say Jezebel? "
Mabel frowned. "Mom! Say something. "
Jenny turned to her mother who looked away. "Jenny stop talking to your sister like that. "
"Why do you always support her every single time? For once in your life think about me. "
"Why would she you rotten piece of ... Do you even know how you look like with your hair in that stupid style. "
Her mother,  Susanne looked at her head.
"What did you do to your hair Jennifer? "
"Point of correction it's Jenny and what I do with my hair is my business. Did hell freeze over? Because you stopped caring about me a long time ago. "
"That's not true. "
"If it wasn't you would have called. You shipped me off here and forgot about me. You never called to check up on me or to know about my schooling or anything about me. You only ....always cared only about her," Jenny pointed at Mabel. "The perfect daughter. Sometimes I wonder if am even your daughter! "

Susanne looked at her immediately she said those words but covered her surprise immediately. "You will not raise your voice at me. "
"I will do whatever the fuck I please. "
"Jennifer..." Luke called.
"Not now Dad am not in the mood at all. Alex if you need me, I'll be in my room. "
"Aren't you going to help us carry the loads baby girl? " her father asked.
"Am not your baby girl and like I said I'll be in my room now leave me alone. "
Jenny turned around and saw her uncle looking at her with an unreadable expression but Jenny just ignored him and went into her room shutting it with a bang.
"That went well. " Aunt Doris said.

"Well? Didn't you hear the way she spoke to us...me? Her own mother. "
"But she is right honey. "
Susanne turned to glare at her husband. "I did what was right for my daughter. "
"You mean our daughter. " luke countered.
"I hate her. " Mabel huffed. "She's a bitch. "
"Didn't hear you saying that infact you didn't even say a word when she was creaming you with insults. "
Mabel glared at Alex who wasn't even looking at her. "Asshole. " she muttered.
"That's enough everyone. Alex help your aunt carry her bags to her room. " Doris commanded giving no room for argument.
"I would have mom but I have to get to work am already late as it is so I gotta go. "
Doris folded her arm and frowned at her son. "Alex."
"Mom."

Susanne sighed and grabbed her suitcases. "Don't worry Doris. I'll be alright. If he says he has somewhere to be then he does."
"No su. He has no where to be he's just siding his cousin. "  Doris glared at him then smiled at her sister. "Really Doris it's fine."
Doris nodded and helped to carry the last bag but stopped mid way. "You really disappointed me today son. "
"You've called me stupid so many times that I finally believed you and dropped out of school four years ago. You calling me a disappointment isn't new mum. What you guys are doing to Jenny isn't right. It's either you tell her the truth or ... I will. "
Doris dropped the bag on the floor and rested her hands on her waist.
"Are you threatening me boy? "
Alex snickered. "Am not. Am stating a fact. "
Alex grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and brushed past his mother running upstairs to Jenny's room but found it lock. He knocked again and again but she didn't answer so he decided to come back later.

Four hours later.
Alex came back after a quick stop at the store and knocked on Jenny's door again then waited.
"Jenny. You in there ? Open up its Alex. "

Jenny jolted up from bed and looked around her.
After she argued with her mother she had ran to her room and broke down to tears and sobbed hysterically till she fell asleep at  the foot of her bed.
"Jenny..."
She glanced at the door and groaned then sluggishly to open the door. "Alex? "

"Jenny. Baby what's wrong? "
Alex entered into Jenny's room and closed the door behind him.
"Seeing Mabel triggers...it..um..."
Alex pulled her into his arms and kissed her head. "Baby am here for you. You can trust me darling, it's gonna be fine okay? "
Jenny inhaled and rested her head on his chest. "Thank you."

"Take your time my love. Take your time."
"Alex." she wiped her eyes. "Am not okay. "
"Baby talk to me what's wrong? "
Jenny snifled then looked up at him then placed her lips on his. "I love you. "
"I love you too but tell me what you wanted to say. "
"I just hate that bitch so much. "
Alex laughed and spanked her butt. "Shit! That stung like a bitch. "
Alex spanked her ass again. "What the hell Alex? "
Alex held her tight with a smile on his lips and spanked her eyes harder.
"No cussing. "
Jenny smirked and nodded. "Okay babe. "
She placed her hand in between his legs and squeezed. "Babe. " he moaned deeply.
"What? "
She moved her hand up and down and he groaned dropping on the bed weakly.
She laid down beside him and slipped her hand inside his trouser and grabbed him. "Ahh. "
"You like that? "
Alex laughed. "Never knew you talked dirty. "

Jenny rubbed his tip and squeezed his ball.
She watch him tense and rubbed his tip again. "Fuck! Am gonna-"
Jenny removed her hand immediately and moved to her wardrobe.
"Jennifer!"
Jenny turned to look at him and laughed then smirked. "That's for hitting my butt. Am not your bitch , am your girlfriend. If you want to play daddy you only have to ask. "
Alex grew red and coughed.
"You...I was close, so close Jenny. Shit I feel so uncomfortable. "
Jenny laughed and dropped her outfit on the bed.
"Jenny you're not even listening to me. "
"Well what do you want me to about that? "
Alex glanced at his aching boner.
"I need a realease. Please. "
Jenny looked him up and down. "No."
Alex groaned "what do you..." Jenny glanced at him.
"Oh. Am sorry babe. Am sorry. "
Jenny giggled and laid on top  him.
"Does it hurt that bad? "
Alex nodded.
Jenny laughed and sat on top his boner. "Jesus Christ! Shit! "
"Hush baby. "
Alex closed his eyes and she rocked his boner.
He held her tight and urged her to move faster. "Ahh."
She kissed his neck. "Oh my. "
Alex tensed and shivered. "Am already..."
He trembled and held unto her as he came breathing harshly.
"Shit that was extremely pleasurable."
Jenny pecked his lips and smiled.
"Glad to help. "

#Chelsea