Chapter 29

Jenny opened her eyes and found herself alone in bed. Again!
She glanced around making sure she was in the same room she slept in yesterday night.
She pushed the covers aside frowning.
In the movies morning after sex is meant for cuddling and kisses. 
A little good morning there and a how did gou sleep here.
Ugh!
She stomped downstairs scowling and muttering profanities under her breathe.
She wanted to go to the kitchen to grab and apple but stopped at the sight in front of her.
Alex lookup. "Morning babe. Take a seat. "
Jenny's legs moved on their own. "You're still here. " she said like she didn't believe it at all.
"Why wouldn't I be? Pancakes? "
She nodded smiling. "You left me in bed. "

"Yeah wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed but you beat me to the punch line. "
Jenny giggled when he placed the plate of pancakes infront of her.
"Enjoy. "
He sat down in front of her and watched her eat. "Aren't you eating?"
"Nah. Watching you is enough for me. Go on eat. "
"No you have to eat to. "
"Jenny..."
"No eat. "
She took a piece from her pancakes and brought it to his lips urging him to eat.
He smirked with a mischievous hint in his eyes. He opened his mouth and took a bite from the pancake, he took another bite then took her fingers in his mouth licking each finger slowly.
Jenny opened her mouth breathing through it , her eyes following the movement surprised.
"You had honey on them. Thankyou love. " he sent her a wink and she bent her head to eat her breakfast blushing. 
"I wanted to give you something. "
"What is it? "
Alex laughed at how cute she looked. "You have to close your eyes."
She pouted. "Why? "
"Well do you want it or not ?"
Jenny pouted then closed her eyes in anticipation.
Alex waved one of hand in front her eyes then sat back satisfied that she had indeed closed her eyes.
He brought out the bracelet and placed it on the table carefully.
"Can I open it now ?"
"No. "
He went down on one knee and smiled. "You can open them now"
Jenny opened her eyes and blinked them to clear up her sight.
She looked down at him and gasped. "Alex? "

"Jennifer Jerkins will you make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me? "
Jenny looked him up and down in tears. "What? When? I am not even eighteen yet. "
Alex shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I can wait. Just say yes  to my proposal my love. Will you marry me? "
Jenny covered her mouth and cried. "Yes. Yes I'll marry you, Yes. "

"I may not be able to buy you a ring but this bracelet will serve as one till when I have saved enough to buy you the type of ring you deserve. The one with some big rock in the center. "
Jenny smiled. "I don't need a big rock. Any you give me is fine by me. Beside how can we get married? Our parents know nothing of our relationship and may not approve.  "
Alex looked away. "What's wrong my love?"
"Nothing. Let me wear this for you. "
Jenny nodded and gave him her wrist to wear the bracelet for her. She felt the cool steel touch her skin and smiled. "It's beautiful. I love it. "
Alex blushed scratching the back of his head. "Am glad you like it babe. "
Jenny giggled and leaned in for a kiss.
As their lips were about to touch when someone knocked on the door making them jump back surprised.
Jenny looked at Alex and he shrugged.

"They're here! " aunt Doris exclaimed running down the stairs.
"Who? " Jenny asked turning her head to see the door.
Aunt Doris smiled and opened the door. "You're parents Jenny. "
Jenny stood up slowly and frowned.
"Hello Jenny."

                                                    *~*

Layla paced and paced and paced.
"Sit down already am sure the baby is okay. "
"How can you say that? You slipped baby. Something bad could have happened to the baby. "

The doctor entered the room with some papers.
"Well? How is the baby ?"
The doctor smiled. "Am sure you mean babies,"
"What? " Bella said unconsciously touching her stomach.
"You are pregnant with twins miss Bella Gestly and they are fine luckily she held herself before impact.  "
"Have you discharged her? We have somewhere to be tonight so I just want to take her home and have her rest. "

The doctor smiled and gave her a sheet of paper. "Take this to the pharmacist downstairs to get the prescribed medication.  "
"Okay.  "
The doctor turned to leave then stopped.
"Did you want to say something else doc? "
He turned around and smiled. "Yes. I just wanted you to know that my number is at the back of that paper," he pointed at the piece of paper in Layla's hand. "So if you need anything. Anything at all... Call me. "
Bella looked at the doctor and smiled. "Thank you doctor. "
The doctor smiled back at Bella then turned to leave and Layla folded her arms glaring at him. "Yeah, Thank you. Doctor. "
Bella frowned at Layla who was still glaring at the doctor as he closed the door.
"Layla."
Layla turned around and frowned at Bella. "Really? " Layla asked.
"What? "
"Did you see the way you were smiling at that doctor? "
"What's wrong with me thanking the doctor that saved my life and took care of my baby and I ?"
Layla scoffed. "Get ready am going to get a cab. "
With that Layla left.

A few minutes later Layla came back into the room to carry Bella's bag.
"Babe ?"
Layla dropped the bag. "Am sorry, " Bella whispered. "Please forgive me. "

Layla walked towards her and sat near her on the bed.
"I love you, you know that? "
Bella nodded. "So that means that I can never keep grudges with you. It was just be being me. Overprotective and insecure that's all. "
Bella smiled and kissed her. "I love you too. "
Layla laughed and kissed her back.
"We should stop now. "
"I've always wondered what it'd feel like to make love in a hospital. "
Layla kissed her neck. "No. Imagine the horror if that doctor or a nurse walked in on us. Why don't we take it home ?"
Layla licked her neck making Bella shiver. "Home? Are you suggesting something Sweet heart? "
Bella blushed. "Let's just go then will see. "
"Then get ready babe because your sweet ass is mine. "
Bella's face grew redder and she opened ber mouth like a fish out of the water.
Layla smiled then kissed her one last time before standing up.
"Shall we? The cab's waiting. "
Bella giggled. "We shall. "
Layla took her hand and lead her out of the hospital to the cab.

#Chelsea