Chapter 11

WARNING!
if you hate same sex romance scenes end when you see stop!
😀😜😇😏

The shock  on their faces was so evident.
They looked like as if it had just been reported that RuPaul's Drag race UK has been cancelled. 
"Why do you all seem shocked? "
Jenny unbuttoned her shirt and slipped into her leather Roman Reigns jacket.
"Duh! Because we are! "Layla shouted.
"We never expected you to say that. Who would have thought that the hottest teacher in school with his thick accent and all would be asthmatic? "Sharon asked.
Jenny just nodded before packing her hair into a ponytail and putting on her helmet.

"Where are you going ?" Layla asked as Jenny climbed her motorcycle.  "I told you what  you wanted to know and now I am going home."
She closed her visor shield and zoomed off before they could say anything.

Rocky coughed from inhaling the smoke from Jenny's bike.
"So where to now ?"Pearl asked.
"We can all go to M&J diner it's karaoke night. "Sharon suggested.
Bella began to fidget. "I can't go. "
"What ? You never miss karaoke night. "Sharon gasped.
"Yeah you've been off lately. Hardly speak. Is everything okay ?"
Ceccy asked looking concerned.
"I'm fine. It's nothing really am just tired. "
Rocky gave her a hug then motioned for the rest of them to be on their way to which they obliged.
"What about you ? Are you not going with them ?" Bella asked Layla who was resting against a pillar.
"No Bella. I'll stay for you. "
Bella scoffed. "I didn't think you cared and even if you do I don't need it neither do I  need you. "
Layla pushed her self away from the wall and went to Bella.
Layla looked her in the eye and caressed her face.
"I miss you. Do you know that ?"

Bella closed her eyes and recoiled from her touch.
"It's not as easy as that. If you miss me so much like you claim then tell me ," she opened her eyes. Because they say the eyes are the door to the soul. She wanted to look Layla in the eye as she asked this question.
A question that gave her sleepless nights. The very reason she left for a while.
"Why did you break up with me?"
Layla smiled sadly at her.
"Please don't make this hard for me. "
"I shouldn't make this hard for you ?! I fucking loved you,I stood by you when your parents fought with you. I gave you my time and my heart! And you tell me this bullshit' ?!!" Bella screamed wiping her tears angrily.
"Bel please. "Layla tried to touch her but she moved a step back.

STOP! !!✋🚫🚫

"Don't call me that and don't touch me. You lost that right the day you said it to my face that I was useless to you. Did you ever love me at all?"
Layla's eyes watered.
"Why did you say it in the past tense? "
Bella laughed. "Aren't we in the past ? Why am I still talking to you I shoud go. "

Layla shook her head trying to ignore the sting in her eyes.
"No Bella. I still love you. I always have and I guess I always will. "
Layla pulled Bella towards her. "I love you Bella.  Even after we broke up , I couldn't move on. I saw you everyday but I couldn't touch you no matter how much I craved for you to be beside me because I knew you'd hated me but I love you even though you don't feel the same anymore I still love you. "

Layla pecked her cheek and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.
"I love you. "She repeated softly then tilted Bella's head to meet her kiss. A desperate kiss filled with want, need and lust but most importantly love.
Bella moaned into Layla's mouth and made a small sound when she pull her lips away only to connect with hers again.
"I don't hate you because I love you and that was why it hurt when you said those mean words to me. "Bella pecked her lips.
"I love you too and am sorry. "
Bella smiled in content and pure happiness. 

Continue! Very important! 👍👍✅

" I forgive you, "Layla smiled. "But I have a question to ask. "
"Ok shoot. "
"Tell me truthfully why you broke up with me. "
Layla sighed. "Bella..."
"No tell me. I deserve to know. What was the reason? Was it another girl? Or was it a man ? No matter the reason I want to know. "
"No it wasn't because of another girl or. Yuck. A man because i'd never cheat on you or betray you like that. "
"Then what was it ?"
Layla inhaled deeply then exhaled. "I was threatened. "

Bella looked concerned.
"Threatened? "
Layla nodded her head. "By who ?"
"You really want to know ?"
Bella frowned. "Yes Layla I do. "

Layla sighed. "It was your father. "
Bella moved back. 
"I don't understand. What are you trying to say ?"
"I am not trying to say anything. I am saying that your father threatened me to stay away from you if not he'd kill me or my brother. "Bella blinked. "You don't no what your saying.  "

"I do. You wanted to know the truth behind our breakup now you know. It was your father. He threatened me Bella.  "
Bella just stared. 

Say what ?!
So Bella's father was the reason for the breakup.
What do you think Bella will do ?
Next chapter Jenny. 😊😊

#Chelsea #