Chapter 15

After Jenny came out of the bathroom, she felt better.
Well just a little. 
"I think you need this. " Alex thrusted a cup of coffee towards her.
"Thankyou.  Where were you ?"
Alex sat beside her and relaxed.
"I had to park the car properly to avoid an argument with some stupid guy. "
"Oh. " Jenny sipped her coffee and smiled at him.
"Family of Bella Gestly? "
The girls and Alex went to meet tge doctor.
"Yes? " Jenny asked.

"Are you her family?"
Layla shook her head. "No but I  was the one that brought her in. How is she ?"she asked rubbing her sweating palm on her jeans.

"We tried-"
"No! You lie. Bella can't die. I can't fucking loose her again! "
Layla held the doctors shirt shaking her head.
Pearl covered her mouth moving to sharon to comfort her.
"Bella's dead ?" Jenny questioned shaking and crumbling beside Alex who pulled her close to him.
"Alex. She's dead. " she cried tired of everything. 
"I am going to kill that bastard she called a father ," she turned to the doctor.  "How could you let this happen? "
"Miss. If you had let me finish you would have known I was trying to say that we tried everything and thankfully her internal bleeding has stopped but she needs a lot of rest. "
"She's alive ?" Layla smiled.
"So can we see her ?"
The doctor shook his head.
"She's unconscious. We gave her a sedative to help her sleep. "
"Thankyou doctor. " Jenny hugged Alex.
"Sorry doctor. " Layla said embarrassed.
"No problem.  I understand. You were afraid of loosing your friend. "
Layla blushed. "She's.um. she's more than that to me. "
"Oh. "The doctor said flustered. 

"So when can I-I mean we  see her ?"
Layla rubbed her temple. She was emotionally stressed out.
"Aaa. Maybe tomorrow? "
"Really? !" Pearl whispered wiping her tears away.
"Yes. Now if you'll excuse me. "
"So happy this is all over. " Jenny whined rubbing her eyes.
They were all clearly tired, they were all in shock and not only that but also they were closer than ever.
Rocky was never one to show so much emotions. 
Not even when her grandmother died of leukemia or when her dog died.
Hell even when her uncle moved or when her parents told her to move out you know.
That was like the worse day of her life but no one needed to know about that. That's all in the past.
It kinda made her wonder how her life would have been if ...
Fuck!
Remembering the shitty part of her life did that to her. Made her feel worthless and stupid. And so insecure. That's why when Rex asked her to move in with him she did it whole heartly. She was lonely and he was lonely and they just decided to help each other out.
No strings attached.
But Rocky couldn't help but fall in love with him. He was just so caring and loving and so handsome regardless of the fact that she was a class ahead of him.
Nevertheless they were of the same age so it didn't really bother her like everyone thought it would.

She quickly replied his message.
"Bella got rushed to the hospital. 😒😞"  >11:15 pm
She went to sit beside Sharon who was staring at Layla and mumbling to her self.
"Hey. Let her be. " Sharon glanced at her then groaned.
"I can't help it. It's fucking disgusting "
"Stop being a hypocritical twink!"
Rocky turned to her fully.
"Remember the time you slept with Cole Inskeep ?"
"..."
"I saw you two going at it in the music room after school. "
"What does he have to do with any of this-"
"HE belonged to pearl!"
Sharon rolled her eyes. "She didn't own him. What point are you trying to prove ?"
"Pearl had a crush on that guy. She even gathered enough courage to talk to him only for you to go ruin it."
"That's-"
"Pearl knew! " Sharon gasped.
"What? "
Rocky sighed. "She. I met her there.  She saw you both and she was hurt by what she saw yet she was willing to look beyond that because you are her best friend and we promised each other that nothing would come between us and our friendship," Sharon looked away.
"Have you seen the way she looks at you like you're some super hero or something ? She always goes to you regardless of what you did to her. "
"That is different Rocky. She's a lesbian! That's like the ultimate sin. " Sharon retorted.
"Oh really? And you are different from her how ?"
"Why are you defending her? Sharon asked folding her arms.
"Why are you such a bitch? Someone's sexuality doesn't make them any less of a person.  Some people out there claiming to be church goers are kind of worse than the actual sinners. "
"Its not like you go to one so how would you know. "
"From experience. Look Sharon. Bella's on a hospital bed right now and Layla cares about her. "

Sharon frowned. "I don't get you sometimes.  One minute we are friends and the next you start bitching me. What's up with tHat? "
Rocky shook her head.
"All am saying is don't judge her.  If you don't want to be happy for her fine ," Rocky turned to the side. "But don't go saying crap about her cos we both know she's a good person. "
Sharon sighed. "I'll try. "
Rocky's phone chimed indicating that a message had arrived for her.
"Babe hope she's okay. 😯             
Come back soon. I need you ASAP.
💦💦💦💧🍆😉"  >11:47
Rocky blushed.
"On my way 😄😘" >11:48
She texted.
"I see you'll be occupied tonight.  " sharon commented making Rocky blush again.
"Yes. So I better get going. "
She grabbed her jacket. 
"Rocky! " Sharon called.
"Yes. " sharon quickly placed the cool object in her hand. "You dropped this. "
Rocky opened her hand to reveal a condom then she blushed.
"Tell Jenny I said bye. "
"Jenny already left with Alex. "
"Ok then I guess I'll be seeing you on Monday. "
Sharon laughed going back to her seat.
She looked at Layla again and wondered.
Was she really a hypocrite?

Long update. 
I tried. Hope you enjoyed this.
Sorry for any errors. 
#Chelsea #