Chapter 34

Jenny got down from her motorcycle and removed her helmet.
She turned around and saw her mother stomping towards her angrily. "You're grounded missy. "
"Missy? That's new. "
Susanne glared at her. "Go inside. "
"Why? So that you can insult me. Maybe slap me too? Without the neighbors watching? "
Susanne rubbed her temples. "Go inside now Jenny I mean it. Go inside now. "
Jenny just rolled her eyes and went inside.
Immediately she went inside she jumped back startled. Everyone was there.
Uncle Philip, aunt Doris, Alex, Je-Mabel, her Dad. All of them.

Her dad was holding two bags and Mabel had her backpack on.
What was going on?

They looked tired and then her mother entered.
"Jenny sit down. "
"N..."
"I said sit down now! "
Jenny sat down and folded her arms watching her mother pace back and forth.
"You shouldn't have left Jenny. " aunt Doris whispered.
"Why? What's going on? "
Susanne groaned. "Go pack your bags Jenny we're leaving. "
She glanced at Alex who looked back at her worried. "Leaving? To where? And why? "
"Jenny not now. We'll talk at the airport.  "
"No. I'm not moving from here till you tell me whats going on! "
"Shut up Jenny! Shut up! " Susanne screamed.
All her plans. Everything.  It was crumbling, falling like dust. 
"Just pack those damn bags. "

Jenny stood up. "No. Am not a child any more than you can feed crap to and expect her to believe you. Am not stupid. "

"Tell her already mom !" Mabel said scrolling through her phone.
"Tell me what? "
Susanne glared at Mabel. "Nothing honey. "
"Nothing? Someone tell me what's going on! "

"You were adopted! Your stupid biological mother is trying to ruin our life! "
"Mabel! !!" Everyone shouted.
"What?" Jenny whispered. Her legs became weak and she wobbled to the side and steadied herself with the help of the armrest of the couch.
She looked up at her mo....Susanne with teary eyes. "Is this true? "
"Jenny...."

"Just tell me the fucking truth for once ! Am I your daughter or not? !"
Susanne wanted to say yes, that she was her daughter but those icy blue eyes very much different from her brown ones dared her to lie. She opened her mouth to speak then closed it back.

There was silence. Nothing but silence and Jenny understood.
"Am not your daughter," she whispered. "And you're not my mother. You lied to me! Why?"
Susanne began to sob and sat down silently. "Answer me! "
Susanne flinched. Normally any time Jenny had one of her angry tantrums she always brushed it off but this time around she felt it. Hot and intense.
Angry was an understatement right now because there was no word to explain how Jenny felt.

"Don't be cross with her child. " she looked at her aunt and stood straight narrowing her eyes at the older woman. "How can you be okay about this? Your sister lied to you to. To us aunty! Unless...you already knew. "
Doris looked guilty.  "You knew? "
She looked around her. "You all knew. " she turned to Alex.
"Even you...how could you? "
Her heart broke instantly. She waited for him to deny it.
Prayed to God that he would tell her no.

"I wanted to tell you ...I..I... Am sorry. " Jenny broke down to tears. It just flowed like a tap with nothing to stop its flow.
Alex went to her not caring if everyone saw.
"Jenny. I love you. "
She looked at him and slapped him. 
Everyone sat surprised. "Don't ever...in your pathetic life say those  words to me again because we are over! "
Jenny laughed bittered and sniffled.  "You were right Alex. "
His eyes stung. "About? "

"Us. We were never meant to be. Just when I was beginning to forgive you. You lied to me again! "
"Jenny please. "
"I asked you Alex and you said nothing! You lied to my face. You bastard! I hate you! I hate you. You are wicked"
With every word she shoved him.
"Jenny stop! "
She slapped him again. "Its Jennifer! Of all people I trusted you! Why did this have to happen? Why did...argh! "
Jenny felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.
She tried to stand straight but felt the pain again. "Ahh! "
"Jenny? "
"Jenny! !"

Jenny couldn't respond she felt weak and dizzy. Strong hands held her shouting something she couldn't hear, her eyes felt heavy and tired was this how it felt like to be in peace? Next thing, she felt herself falling into a dark void.

Jenny......

                                                     *~*

"Am telling you Hunter I saw that witch. "
Hunter frowned then shook his head. "Maybe you were just seeing things honey because that is impossible remember that investigator said he traced her back to Canada so why would she be here of all places? "

Jane took a sip of her drink. "Susanne's no fool. She must have found out about that investigator and that's why she's here. "
Hunter rubbed her back and she sighed. "You need to relax my love. It hasn't been easy for either of us. Its been sixteen years almost seventeen and no result. "
Jane turned to her husband.
"What are you trying to say? That I...we should give up on our daughter? No Hunter that's out of the question. I have a feeling she's still alive. "
"Its just a feeling Jane. "
"No am sure of it. A mother knows. "

"Mrs Callman! Mrs Callman! "
Sharon busted inside panting. "What is it Sharon? "

"I just wanted to say that we're leaving. "
"You and who? "
"The guys and I. "
"Why? Is something the matter? Is everything alright? "
Sharon sniffled. "It's about our friend Jenny. Not sure if you know her but she got rushed to the hospital.  "
That caught her attention as well as her husband's.
"Jenny? What happened to her? "

"We don't know that's why we're going to the hospital to find out from her family.  "
"Wait for me let me grab my purse. "
Sharon nodded and went downstairs. 
"We're going too? " her husband asked.

"Of course we are honey. Grab your car keys. We're going with them.  "
Hunter shook his head and grabbed his keys following his wife downstairs to the hospital where the Jenny girl was admitted.

Loloo
The journey will soon end.
Jenny knows that susanne isn't her real mother. 
Jenny broke this off with Alex for good this time.
The Callmans are going to the hospital how will they clash with Susanne there.
Will mrs Callman be able to connect the dots and find out who her daughter is and will her daughter accept her ?
Its decisions every one.
New and exclusive to Wattpad.

Bye lovelies 😘😘😘😘😘👋👋👋👋

I love you alll.

#Chelsea #