Chapter 4

Immediately the bell rang Raen was outta class. He could not stand staying beside her any long.
Entering his next class biology he relaxed.
There was no way in hell she would be in the same class as him. The next thing he knew Mr Brown was making his way towards him with HER in tow.

"Mr Zander this is Miss Jerkins your new lab partner. " The look on Jenny's face mirrored his.
"Breathe Jenny. It'll all be over soon. "
He groaned when she sat down the smell of her perfume putting him over the edge. 

"-thesis. I'll check it. " Dhe held the microscope and looked into it.
"The plant is cultured. "She noted.
"Let me see. " She glared at him before pushing the microscope towards him. He glanced then said awkwardly. "It's cultured. "
Jenny snickered. "Like i said. "
She plucked another green leave and placed it under the microscope.

"Photosynthesis." she wrote it down angrily. 
"Sorry. "She stoped writing and stared at him unsure of what to say. I acted like a jerk."
"Oh yes you did. "He sighed.
"It's just ... When Bella introduced you...I thought I saw..."
"Zoey." she stated. "You look so much like her with your red hair and your silver eyes." Jenny blushed. "They are not silver. They are icy blue. "
"Regardless you look like her and i loved her so much. "
Loved?

Jenny stared at him. "What happened? "
Raen looked her dead in the eyes like he was staring at her very soul.  "She committed suicide. "
Jenny gasped then gulped. 

                                             *~*

During break news abojt Zoey's lookalike had spread like wild fire. Some said it was Zoey's ghost from the dead.  While others said it was Zoey in the flesh.
Immediately she entered the cafeteria,all discussion seized. Everyone stared at her making her uncomfortable. She ordered what she wanted ,payed for it and sat down on an empty seat.
She picked at her food unable to eat.
"Today was hectic."

Jenny smiled."sadly it's not over yet. "
Bella smiled and placed her food on the table.
"Are you going to eat that ?"
Jenny shook her head.  "NO."
"Do you want to exchange? " Jenny looked up at her.
"You sure you won't mind if i say yes ?"
"Duh! Of course i dont mind so. Switch. "
Jenny picked up the chicken burger and took a big bite while Bella ate her salad. "Why did you buy a salad when it's totally obvious you're a foodie ?" Jenny feigned anger.
"No am not. I just love my health. "

"Still you eat like a pig. "Jenny kicked her under the table.
"You are the pig "
"No you are tge pig. "
And so the banter and strings of insult began drawing attention to their table.
"Hey girls. " Layla sat beside Bella who immediately tensed. Suddenly the rest of the gang came to join them except Cecilia.
"My name is Sharon,this is pearl and that's Rocky and then there's John and Jasper. They are twins. There's Drake,Rex and lastly Raen but you already knew that. "

The last part made Jenny to glance up at Raen who was already staring at her.
"Okay since introductions are done why dont we get to know you Jenny? "Rocky asked. Her eyes held pain and a little bit of sadness.
"Okay. "
Jenny cleared her throat before beginning. "My name is Jennifer Jerkins short form Jenny Jerkins and am seventeen years old.
I was born may 26th and i am -*clears throat*-i love chocolate- "

"And strawberries." Rex finished quietly. Jenny's head shot up towards him quickly with furrowed brows.
"How did you -"
He gave her a look. Infact they all did.
"Zoey. "
They nodded.
Jenny wioed her fingers with a napkin and stareda at each of them. "I have a favour to ask. "
"Yeah sure. Ask away. "  pearl answerefor all of them.
"I am Jenny. Jenny fricking Jerkins. Why can't you guys learn to like me for me? I bet if i didnt look like Zoey at all.you'd all not glance at me not even once. "
They fell silent.
"It's not heard.is it ? I want to be your friend so bad. I have never had friends.  Like never. So having all of you here as my friend is refreshing and so...and so... Argh! I just love you all already. I just ...never mind. "
She wiped her tears immediately it fell then stood up and left.

I know the biology part was not that strong but i didn't know how to put it so deal with it.
Anyways Jenny's getting all emotional.
Emotions. Ha !

#Chelsea #